Favorite 300 Films List The Redux.

Tools    

09 Iron Man

The Movie thats started the MCU and too me the best Comic Book Movie Marvel has done. I like the hero stories best that makes the hero as human as possible.

06 Driving Miss Daisy

I never really saw this movie until last year and I thought was one best films Morgan Freeman ever did and wondered how i never seen it before.

01 Raiders Of The Lost Ark

I went back and forth with deciding number 1 film cause knew what top 3 movies would be there and really any one should or would be a Number 1 film. After much reflection I know now and after viewings of said film. Raiders is not given enough credit of its greatness. All because some viewed it as campy. If good effects were the most important factor. Avatar be number one film in every list. But what makes a great number 1 film is lots of things and Raiders checks all the boxes for me.

Account terminated on request
I have to wonder if a favorite trailers topic makes sense someday.

It's distinct from how you feel about the movie.
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.

Allot of movies are better then the trailers but some movies are better then the trailers. Nothing quite like classic made trailers were they didn't give away the whole movie.