Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

Can you see [something]???

Can you see [something]???
Nope. At least nothing extra. I meant the pic of the three girls on stage in Gideon's post, I thought that was from the movie Dream Girls which was about The Supremes.

They were a fictionalized version of The Supremes. All the Motown names were changed, including group names.

And why even bother to try and represent the words "you", "in", or "my"? I'LL SEE DREAMS is close enough, right? I'm not lazy, YOU'RE lazy. It's a six word title and I've given you three of the words. You're halfway there. Right? Right?

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

⬆️ Clever. Would never have gotten this. No one answered my Winchester question above btw.

⬆️ Clever. Would never have gotten this. No one answered my Winchester question above btw.
Major Charles Winchester is a character from "MASH" the television series. Played by David Ogden Stiers after Frank Burns left.