Name the Actress

Tools    

No clue

Primarily a television actress who has been the business since the 1950's. She has also appeared in films likeThe Goddess, Middle of the Night, A Little Sex, and It's My Turn.

Primarily a television actress, she was everywhere during the 60's and 70's. Her TV credits include Dr. Kildare, Then Came Bronson, Columbo, and Mannix. Her film credits include Quick Before it Melts, Rabbit Run, and The Loved One. Here's another shot of her:

I'll go ahead and reveal that the actress is Joan Copeland.

Here's a new one:

I couldn't pass this one up, since she wowed me as a gorgeous dish in 1965's The Love One as Aimee Thanatogenous. It's Anjanette Comer. She's still alive today at aged 80.

For noir fans, this one shouldn't last too long...

I'm pretty sure I just seen her & gushed over her, in a western film. Maybe it's not the same actress but they look alike to me.

Ella Raines?

I'm pretty sure I just seen her & gushed over her, in a western film. Maybe it's not the same actress but they look alike to me.

Ella Raines?
Yes, it's Miss Raines. And your gushing is IMO the correct response... She was in a couple with John Wayne. Maybe one of those is what you saw.

Yes, it's Miss Raines. And your gushing is IMO the correct response... She was in a couple with John Wayne. Maybe one of those is what you saw.
Yup it was a John Wayne movie, Tall in the Saddle that I saw her in.

From my review of Tall in the Saddle, "it's the dark haired, tough & fiery cowgirl played by Ella Raines that really stood out in the movie. She adds needed zest and is quite unique as I can't think of another actress at the time with her qualities"