Movie-Girl live with older man in mansion in country

Tools    

So, this movie came out maybe around 2010 to 2017. I feel like it is more likely to be closer to 2010 time frame. This movies has a high school girl as its main character. She movies in to, I believe a mansion that is far from the city. Maybe less than 10 miles. The girl movies in with a male relative, it could be her uncle, grandfather or possibly her stepfather. The man is older. She has either a brother, step brother, or cousin who had already been living at the mansion. I think the main girl and her relation to the brother, step brother, or cousin dude was close because he was protective of her (I think) throughout the movie.

Anyway, this random dude, (here is where it gets fuzzy) comes into the picture. I am pretty sure he was darker skinned, black hair. He kind of had the bad boy persona going on. I think he was a foreign student or was from out of state. And he was offered to stay with the uncle, grandfather, step-father dude because his one of his parents knew the uncle, grandfather, step-father dude (I think) Well, some time into the movie the main girl and the foreigner dude hook up in the laundry room. Also, I believe this was a private high school as the main girl and friends wore a skirt, button up shirt, and tie.

Some time later, the brother, step brother, or cousin dude finds out the main girl hooked up with the foreigner dude. When they drove down their long drive way to go to school, the brother, step brother, or cousin dude, under the bridge, kicks out the foreigner of the car and began beating the foreigner up while the main girl screamed at him. The main girl and the brother, step brother, or cousin dude get in the car and drive to school while the foreigner dude uses his skateboard to get to school.

I believe there is a bit of a time skip and the foreigner dude invites the main girl to a house party. The two end up take (stealing) the brother, step brother, or cousin dude’s car and drive to this house party. I cannot remember what happens there but the foreigner dude and the girl try to have sex in the upstairs bedroom but something happens and they leave. They get home and the the brother, step brother, or cousin dude beats up foreigner dude because he and the girl stole the brother, step brother, or cousin dude car. That is all I remember.

Some important details: I think this was on the Lifetime movie channel or somethings like it. I think the movie came out around 2014, but I am not sure. I also think the main girl may have had some math problems and had to stay after school or something, I am not sure.

ANY help would be nice as I have had these scenes in my head for so long and I really want to know what this movie is!!

PS. Grammar Nazis, I am sorry.

freedom~empathy~peace
Hi. Do you think this movie is something from the U.S.A?
Also, was it drama?.....comedy?.....(romance maybe?). Just looking for more clues here.

Hi. Do you think this movie is something from the U.S.A?
Also, was it drama?.....comedy?.....(romance maybe?). Just looking for more clues here.
Hi, thanks for asking! Yes, it could be from the USA. In fact, I am like 80% sure. I am like 90% sure it is not a romance or comedy as I think it was a bit dark in the sense that it may (not 90% on this fact) have mentioned that the foreigner dude had experienced sexual assault as a younger kid. Not to sure on that fact though. It could be a drama, but it was just like one of those really weird movies that Lifetime puts out. I think it was not the greatest movie as far as the plot and possibly acting (like many of the Lifetime movies, not all, in my opinion).

Also, I mention Lifetime channel a lot, but I just say that because of the similarities of style of movies to the scenes I have in my mind. It could be from some other totally different channel!

freedom~empathy~peace
There's an independent film here that has a few similarities to what you've described - - 'Dearest Jane' (2015).

Check out the trailer on vimeo:

There's an independent film here that has a few similarities to what you've described - - 'Dearest Jane' (2015).
Sorry, this movie is not it. Thanks for looking though! Much appreciated.

It think love and friendship has same story

Hi, thanks for looking around. When searching this up and watching the trailer, I found the movie to be set in 1790, which is way off from the time frame of my movie. Thanks though! I am pretty sure the time frame of my movie was set in the same year it was published.