DIE Hard for best christmas movie

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)
A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (1966)
Black Christmas (1974)
Gremlins (1984)
Babes in Toyland (1986)
Christmas Vacation (1989)
Beavis and Butt-Head Do Christmas (1995)
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
Bad Santa (2003)

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (1988)
Cool winter fantasy

Have you seen Home Alone ?

die hard is at the top ofc

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

This one comes out next week, but Carol of the Bells is a really good holiday film about acceptance and inclusion. It's about a man who hates Christmas, which is also his birthday. He finally finds his biological mother only to learn she has Down's Syndrome and his wife is determined to bring them together.

A crazy holiday favorite of mine is Slay Belles, which has three Youtuber adventures and cosplay fanatics teaming up with Santa Claus to take on the Krampus at an abandoned amusement park. Hilarious and wild plus Barry Bostwick's Santa is introduced first sporting biker gear before wearing the red outfit LOL

I really like The Muppets Christmas Carol too!

Can someone suggest some really funny Christmas movies?

Can someone suggest some really funny Christmas movies?
You could try Black Christmas from 1974.

Hello!

This is my first post here. This looks like a great site to discuss movies, unlike some other sites I've been to and which we don't need to get into here.

That being said my personal favorite Christmas films are:

Love Actually

Christmas Vacation

Elf

Home Alone

If we're counting movies that take place during Christmas, like Die Hard, then I'm including The Godfather (assassination attempt) and Goodfellas (bar scene after the Lufthansa heist).

Welcome to MoFo!

Hey a fan of Elf cool! All of your Xmas movie choices Though I haven't seen Love Actually.

To bad you didn't join the site a bit earlier as we're having a Christmas Movie hall of fame, which had some great Xmas films.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hello!

This is my first post here. This looks like a great site to discuss movies, unlike some other sites I've been to and which we don't need to get into here.

That being said my personal favorite Christmas films are:

Love Actually

Christmas Vacation

Elf

Home Alone

If we're counting movies that take place during Christmas, like Die Hard, then I'm including The Godfather (assassination attempt) and Goodfellas (bar scene after the Lufthansa heist).

I watched Love Actually recently. It's far from my favorite rom-com, but I liked it.