Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

It gets described as a remake, but also as a third film in a trilogy. I haven't seen the original so I'm not sure. I didn't realise it wasn't the original until after I saw it.
That poster is a bit naughty. It says "from the director of Drive". But this Pusher (2012) film isn't directed by him.

The original is quite good. Although nowhere near Refn's best.
It's from him in the sense that he was one of the executive producers.

Wreck-It Ralph (2012)

This is still one of my favorite animated movies of all time even after several rewatches. Even after the sequel dialed back my love for the characters a bit. A terrific story in a wonderful world that I knew the sequel couldn't match.

Not a great western but it's entertaining thank to the two leads who seem to be having a bit of fun with this. Kirk, aka Handsome Harry, is a former bank robber accused of murdering the Sheriff and has holed up in the towns hotel with a hostage. James, aka Sam Sterrit, is a former lawman brought in to get him out - dead or alive. The two have some history with each other and neither is who they used to be. It's kind of silly but a lot of fun.

Hombre 1967 Directed by Martin Ritt

Almost perfect first hour! It was really looking like this was going to be one of my favorite Westerns. Sadly the last couple of scenes were somewhat lackluster for me.
+

I noticed you've been watching a lot of great westerns I just got Winchester 73 from my library, I can't wait to rewatch it.
Enjoy! I was looking through my own library and it's crazy how many great movies were released in the year 1950; In A Lonely Place, Night and the City, Winchester, The Gunfighter, All About Eve, Sunset blvd., Rashomon!

Enjoy! I was looking through my own library and it's crazy how many great movies were released in the year 1950; In A Lonely Place, Night and the City, Winchester, The Gunfighter, All About Eve, Sunset blvd.!
Yup, westerns & noir...a glore!
IMDB 1950

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Sorry We Missed You - 7.5/10
Standard Ken Loach movie - struggling family, exposing the awful system, and how it turns people bad and leads to a downward spiral for 99%.

Legend in my own mind

American beauty (1999)

Police Academy (rewatch): 9/10

The Last Man on Earth (1964) 8/10

I must say that this adaptation is much better than I Am Legend (2007). Thank you Mr. Price for your hard work on this.

Little Monsters (2019)
I'd like to give this picture a chance, especially for bizarre and yet pleasant combo of Sunday family movie and zombie horror flick, and Australian accent was surprisingly comprehensible.