How to write an essay here

Tools    

There's no mechanism for it: they're rare and I just write them sometimes. I'll actually probably replace that menu option with something else since it's only now and then.

I'm not necessarily adverse to posting some from others, but my standards for that are pretty darn high in all aspects.

There's nothing formal so I can't really offer specific guidance on that front. The bare minimum criteria, though, would be an extended length, probably some original research, a fresh angle, and generally just a lot of time and polish.

It might all be academic, too, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to put a different link up there and just tuck the Essays into another section somehow. Just not sure how to do it yet and I'm a little swamped at the moment, so it'll be awhile yet.

I would like to post essays on here also, but I might just do them on my own blog or post links perhaps. I don't want to be critiqued unfairly.

I would like to post essays on here also, but I might just do them on my own blog or post links perhaps. I don't want to be critiqued unfairly.
Then I suggest not using...*checks notes*...the Internet.