The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

They never go out of style

That leather blazer is also a Members Only thread. It’s older than me. I wish the collar was more Tyler Durden.
That's great because all those clothes look brand new (i.e. never worn)!

I need some new clothes - I'd post a photo but I don't want people starting a go-fund-me page for me.

You ready? You look ready.
@Captain Steel @Citizen Rules: I kinda got addicted to Members Only jackets when I was a kid. My gramps tried to give me a few in high school but I was not gracious in my response because I wasn’t confident, so I’m making up for lost time. He did give me my first one, though, and I was super thankful when he offered it again. But both those jackets were eBay finds. One of my new year resolutions is not buying any new clothes, so it’s second hand market if I want anything.

The blazer is pre-80s and the suede is 80s.

I have about 15 Members Only jackets at the moment and while they are mostly known for the 80s-90s café racer jacket they were a full clothing line in the 60s and 70s.

membersonly.com

⬆️ I think that’s what is called an “edgy look”.

Say hi to Doodlebug. Our two St Bernards had puppies. Unfortunately Domino had a tough labor and she is the only survivor out of a litter of four. The good news is she is healthy and growing like crazy. She is 4 weeks old.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

Say hi to Doodlebug. Our two St Bernards had puppies. Unfortunately Domino had a tough labor and she is the only survivor out of a litter of four. The good news is she is healthy and growing like crazy. She is 4 weeks old.
Sweet pup. I'm sorry to hear about the others =(

I named my rat terrier similarly with Dootle-bug. I hope yours gives you as much happiness as my Db did for me.

Here's the clothes I used to wear...

Unfortunately (or fortunately), I did a little Photoshopping to this photo.
The original was taken in 1991!
At least you had the decency to sensor your feet.

Sweet pup. I'm sorry to hear about the others =(

I named my rat terrier similarly with Dootle-bug. I hope yours gives you as much happiness as my Db did for me.

Cute spelling. We are definitely not keeping her. we already have two Saints and it would just be too much. We are keeping her in the family though and giving her to my granddaughter as a birthday present.

The trick is not minding

The next week planned out.
Going to take a trip to Washington, DC tomorrow so more pics will be incoming. HOF keeping me busy. Good thing I have a 3 day weekend.

The trick is not minding

Went to a few museums, didn’t visit the Exorcist stairs today, but plan on returning another time, still so much to visit yet! Only an hour away.

A system of cells interlinked
11 Months!