Finding Neverland

Tools    

Miramax Films presents Finding Neverland

Starring: Johnny Depp, Kate Winslet, Julie Christie, and Dustin Hoffman.

The movie details the experiences of 'Peter Pan' author J.M. Barrie, which lead him to write the children's classic. He got to know four children who have no fathers. Drawing from his time with the kids, he writes a story about children who don't want to grow up.
The Trailer

This movie looks very good, I can't wait to see it. Even though im not as crazy as i was about Fairy-Tale stories since i was a kid. But i'm pretty excited about this one.

People say its "One of the best of the year". I heard one of Depp's best work and an Oscar for Depp.

"Unlock your imagination."

May The Forks be With Us
sounds interesting. I always like the Peter Pan movies. I also like J.M. Barrie's style of writing. its very good. And I am a huge fan of Depp, hes a great actor and hes pretty damn funny. "Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Sounds interestinf i agree. Hollywood must be running out of ideas...

It does look really good.
Seems to me like they might be trying to cash in on some of the same stuff as 'Big Fish' did, but thats ok with me. I'll catch it when it comes out.

And is it just me? or does that 'movie preview voice' always do wonders with these previews? I mean, its a great convention. With the right voice, they could make a preview that would make.....[insert affleck movie here] look good.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Zeiken
It does look really good.
Seems to me like they might be trying to cash in on some of the same stuff as 'Big Fish' did, but thats ok with me. I'll catch it when it comes out.

And is it just me? or does that 'movie preview voice' always do wonders with these previews? I mean, its a great convention. With the right voice, they could make a preview that would make.....[insert affleck movie here] look good.
It's not just you.
Imagine having breakfast with that voice, though. "Pass the jam" loaded with heartwrenching meaning and subtext.

There's a sneak preview of this tomorrow evening. I'm hoping to get over to Pasadena and catch it.

Originally Posted by susan
i don't know if it's in all the major cities, (i know there is in new york) but there is a sneak preview of finding neverland tomorrow night for those interested...
Yes, i found out today online and i'm very excited...

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
That's the word I'd use, too.
I'm still all emo from it.
EMO! (Which i hate EMO bands)

IMO, it looks quite boring.. But then again I am more into comedy and sci fi.. not.. well.. what ever this is ... What is scary though, is my g/f was sitting next to me when the preview came on, her eye lit up and said "we have to go see that"... :-/

So... I guess Michael Jackson makes a cameo appearance?

Okay... that was bad... I'm the first to admit it!

Well... at least I was first!

But, hey... it could have been worse... I could have said that it's a touching movie... but that would have been in really bad taste, so I'll officially retract that statement...

Lets put a smile on that block
*sniff sniff*.......

I can.....smell.....something......

sniff

My....*sniff*...giant nostrils sense is tingling....i....can make out....two letters....*sniff*....D....and an......O....

Must investigate more