Scarlett Johansson, JOJO RABBIT
22.22%
4 votes
Florence Pugh, LITTLE WOMEN
0%
0 votes
Margot Robbie, BOMBSHELL
18 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Finally saw Marriage Story last night and it pretty much solidified my vote for Dern. I wish Liotta had got more screen time, his character was one of my favorites in the film. The awkward/angry chemistry he and Dern had was pretty awesome to watch and I do think he helped with her getting the nomination in a round about way. Not taking anything away from her she definitely deserves it, but it helps to have chemistry on screen.

Yes, I fear this is one of those years where all four are locks and the perceived favorite is going to win each of the acting awards. Oh, well.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Laura Dern completed her awards season dominance with her win for Marriage Story. It is the first performance from a Noah Baumbach film to win an Oscar and was the only one of the movie's six nominations that got a statue tonight.

⬆️ Perfect.

Holden, did you ever see her in Enlightened, a 2-season HBO show? I highly recommend it.