Halloween Kills

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
The first of the upcoming two Halloween sequels, entitled Halloween Kills is coming out on October 16, 2020 and it was announced that aside from Jamie Lee Curtis returning as Laurie Strode. Anthony Michael Hall will play the role of Tommy Doyle, who Laurie babysat in the original film.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...s-tommy-doyle/

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Does anyone care at all when they bring Jamie Lee Curtis back?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Hope they won't blow this movie.

Welcome to the human race...
The real question is why they're planning to make two sequels at once. Not sure that's ever happened before in slasher history simply because it goes against the conventional wisdom, so I have to wonder what they have in mind.

Looks like Halloween Kills is going to be a hit, very positive reviews from the test screenings. Now I'm bummed we're not getting the trilogy released this year.

The trick is not minding
This makes me nostalgic.
I remember growing up on this series, alongside A Nightmare on Elm St and Friday the 13th. My 80’s child hood was me renting these films. I still remember how excited I was when they finally followed up Halloween with a proper fourth film in 1988 to make up for the abysmal third installment. And then anxiously awaiting for part 5 one year later.
I saw Jason takes Manhattan at the theatres!
80’s really were a golden age for slashers.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
This makes me nostalgic.
I remember growing up on this series, alongside A Nightmare on Elm St and Friday the 13th. My 80’s child hood was me renting these films. I still remember how excited I was when they finally followed up Halloween with a proper fourth film in 1988 to make up for the abysmal third installment. And then anxiously awaiting for part 5 one year later.
I saw Jason takes Manhattan at the theatres!
80’s really were a golden age for slashers.
I've never seen any of the sequels except H20 and Resurrection. I've seen the Zombie remakes and the recent film as well. Halloween always seemed like the more mature series out of the iconic slasher movies, but from my understanding it also has some of the dumbest movies.

I plan on getting to them this year, marathon them all.

It's funny, I consider Jason and the Friday series the least interesting but I've seen those films the most.

Suspect's Reviews

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
‘Halloween Kills’ Has Officially Been Bumped to October 2021

John Carpenter has taken to social media this afternoon (July 8, 2020) to make the unfortunate (but expected) announcement that Halloween Kills is no longer releasing this Halloween season.

Instead, the sequel to 2018’s Halloween will now release on October 15, 2021.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...r-2021-teaser/

The teaser actually hypes me quite a bit, despite the fact that I thought the 2018 reboot/sequel was a misfire.

Same. I guess I always get a bit excited for my favourite horror icons no matter if the movie itself isn't all that.

A system of cells interlinked
I still remember how excited I was when they finally followed up Halloween with a proper fourth film in 1988 to make up for the abysmal third installment.
Awwwww, give some love to The Season of The Witch! It's not a Myers film, but it is still entertaining and campy af.

The trick is not minding
Awwwww, give some love to The Season of The Witch! It's not a Myers film, but it is still entertaining and campy af.
I actually rewatched it’s a few years ago. 😑
My. Gawd