Happy Birthday Mark F!

Tools    

Hope you have a great birthday.

Sorry it's late, but a happy birthday to you, mark. I think you're the only person on this site who might like Jaws more than I do.

I couldn't decide on which cake to get you, so I got all three. Don't worry, I can afford it.

Sorry this is late sir.

I'd like you to know that, even though in my years here I haven't had too many conversations with you, you're the foremost expert on movies I've ever known, and also one of the wisest, most respectable people I know of. If I like a movie, I hope that mark f has something nice to say about it. If I want to see a movie, I want to know how mark f rates it. And I've never known you to not handle everything with class, or carry any sense of superiority or know-it-all. You're bigger than Ebert to me (this forum should have a Mark f's greatest movies checklist), and I just wanted you to know how much I've appreciated seeing your posts here throughout the years. Happy birthday sir.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Beautiful images, thoughts and wishes from everyone. I was waiting until I could get some of my photos up, but this is too much to not say something. I love you guys..