Where to find English subtitles for Czech movies?

Tools    

Di je Karlo?
I found a site from which to download various czech movies, but I can't find english subtitles for any of them.
I did manage to find them for the more famous ones (marketa lazarova, Švankmajer and Zeman's stuff), but I can't find any for the following:
•Elementary School
•Give the devil his due
•Journey to the depths of a student's soul
•Witches' hammer
•A little enclosure in the woods

I've tried every subtitles site I could find on google

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If that's really true, then if you don't have KG, you're pretty much f*cked.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Some of your titles are a little off, so it was difficult finding some. I think I found Witches' Hammer on youtube with English subs. Usually goes by Witchhammer, assuming it's the right film. The others have been more of a challenge, but I may have found subs for two which I'll PM to you later because I'm in a rush right now. I'll keep looking, though. I know how frustrating it can be so I'm making it my mission to hook you up.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I found a site from which to download various czech movies, but I can't find english subtitles for any of them.
I did manage to find them for the more famous ones (marketa lazarova, Švankmajer and Zeman's stuff), but I can't find any for the following:
•Elementary School
•Give the devil his due
•Journey to the depths of a student's soul
•Witches' hammer
•A little enclosure in the woods

Since you've tried every subtitle site (I only know of two), try typing in a movie on google, filter duration (long), and then click the VIDEO filter, and if you still can't find it, add a -youtube to the movie title to give you every video EXCEPT youtube, since most are spam videos.