Site looks off

Tools    

Yeah, just gotta click on the header. Perhaps I can make that more obvious, differentiate headers and links more when something is actually both.

I do plant to make avatars larger and more prominent on mobile. It's a balancing act because, while a lot of you guys have Wifi or fast phones and data connections, a lot of people (especially outside of first-world countries) do not, so keeping page size to a minimum on mobile is pretty important. I'll see what I can do there.

I have a couple of ideas for Now Playing.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Yeah, just gotta click on the header. Perhaps I can make that more obvious, differentiate headers and links more when something is actually both.
Maybe put in a direct link to the Who's Online section? Maybe the Shout box too?

I have a couple of ideas for Now Playing.
That would be good. I think it would provide a more open feel to the site.

Obviously desktop is much better, but I can assure that that I’ve been able to participate fine in HoFs and other discussions with mobile (which I’m using right now). Of course when you have to paste links and images you need to switch back, but I really do hope people consider still doing the HoFs in mobile!
For the time being, I'm still using the desktop view. It's a bit messed up but it's still workable. I need the ability to post images which is currently difficult with the mobile. I think most people do prefer the desktop. I doubt there are any computer users who prefer the mobile view.

@rauldc14 @cricket
One thought for mobile users who still want to use the desktop version....Can you add a browser add-on/extension to control the zoom level size of a site? I use Zoom Page WE and I can set the default zoom level on a per web site basis, plus I can set to have an Auto Fit Zoom. You should be able to get some type of browser add-on/extension to do the same thing and set the zoom around 50% which would shrink the Desktop page to fit your phone.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-01-28 11-38-56.png
Views:	140
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	59955  

Obviously desktop is much better, but I can assure that that I’ve been able to participate fine in HoFs and other discussions with mobile (which I’m using right now). Of course when you have to paste links and images you need to switch back, but I really do hope people consider still doing the HoFs in mobile!
For the time being, I'm still using the desktop view. It's a bit messed up but it's still workable. I need the ability to post images which is currently difficult with the mobile. I think most people do prefer the desktop. I doubt there are any computer users who prefer the mobile view.
Yes, of course desktop is much better, I’m just saying mobile isn’t as bad as everyone is saying. And besides, I’m on my phone and tried using desktop here a couple weeks back, didn’t like it at all.

One thought for mobile users who still want to use the desktop version....Can you add a browser add-on/extension to control the zoom level size of a site? I use Zoom Page WE and I can set the default zoom level on a per web site basis, plus I can set to have an Auto Fit Zoom. You should be able to get some type of browser add-on/extension to do the same thing and set the zoom around 50% which would shrink the Desktop page to fit your phone.
My phone has a 6.1 inch screen and there's no need for me to zoom anything on this site.

Yes, of course desktop is much better, I’m just saying mobile isn’t as bad as everyone is saying. And besides, I’m on my phone and tried using desktop here a couple weeks back, didn’t like it at all.
I guess it boils down to personal preference, and to how big your screen is.

My phone has a 6.1 inch screen and there's no need for me to zoom anything on this site.
That's not what I meant. I mean people with mobiles who want to use the desktop setting and now see MoFo extra large, could use a browser add on and reduce zoom, making everything smaller.

Yeah and I thought "Invisible mode" prevents; showing what you're up to
Wait. It doesn't?

Edit: I mean, it'll show you yourself of course and admin/mods. But others?

That's not what I meant. I mean people with mobiles who want to use the desktop setting and now see MoFo extra large, could use a browser add on and reduce zoom, making everything smaller.
Why would you want to make the site smaller?

Edit: I mean, it'll show you yourself of course and admin/mods. But others?
There's an asterisk next to your screen name just in case you forget who you are.

I trust it does, but how do I check that?
It's been a while since I went there but I seem to recall an asterisk or something by my own name (there's definitely an asterisk on mobile at the bottom of the home page) indicating I'm invisible.

I wonder if I show up to others on desktop viewing who's online as a "guestc viewing or if I am completely invisible to everyone other than myself and admin/mods.

I think the best way to check is....can you see me right now? Can you see where I am in say...1 min from now?