What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just {puff} picked up {puff, puff} a Best Buy {puff, puff} clearance bin. {puff} Will have a look {puff, puff} what's in it {puff} when I can {puff} lose {puff puff} this {puff} bloody {puff} security guard!
One of my best mates from school pulled off a fingernail when he panicked trying to remove the security tag from a DVD in HMV with the view to shoplift it. He's now in a position of authority for a huge charity and an almost sickening family man. Crime ...... pays?

Anyway, Christmas gift:

One of my best mates from school pulled off a fingernail when he panicked trying to remove the security tag from a DVD in HMV with the view to shoplift it. He's now in a position of authority for a huge charity and an almost sickening family man. Crime ...... pays?
Funny how things work out sometimes.

Anyways, I was only moving the bin across the shop as per a request from the manager.
I know technically I don't actually work for Best Buy but the shop looked short-staffed and that particular mini-Hitler security guard is just the nosiest of nosy parkers

Enjoy your dvd!!

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I made out really well this year for Christmas. Normally, my family doesn't really know what to buy for me, but, this time, it seemed explicitly learned that I like movies:

- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (DVD)
- Harry Potter 1-8 (Blu-Ray)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Blu-Ray)
- a 9-pack of Hammer Horror films (DVD)
- a 4-pack of Martin Scorsese films (DVD)

Pre-viewed Red Box movie for $4.24.

Last ones I got, most were presents for Christmas and my birthday:

Arctic blu ray - French edition
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood blu ray
Godzilla: King of the Monsters blu ray
Fast & Furious: Hobbs and Shaw blu ray
Aniara blu ray
Crawl blu ray
The Dead Don't Die blu ray
Satanic Panic DVD
Skin DVD
Peaky Blinders blu ray series 5
Blanche Comme Neige blu ray - French edition
Orange Is The New Black DVD series 6
The 100 DVD series 5

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I bought this because I needed a break from western movies for a while, I love rom-coms, I was looking for the movie Sweet Hearts Dance (1988), and this set was only $5 brand new.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Got this from Walmart in Woodstock because A: it's more Ghibli on Blu-ray, B: it's more Yonebayashi on Blu-ray, and C: it wasn't available in any of the Walmarts in Marietta. Just to sweeten the deal, it also comes with a limited edition poster.

I ordered Sucker Punch the other day. Might have it tomorrow.
Best of luck - I've always been too afraid of ordering anything with that name as I've always worried the parcel will arrive empty

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I ordered Sucker Punch the other day. Might have it tomorrow.
Best of luck - I've always been too afraid of ordering anything with that name as I've always worried the parcel will arrive empty
lol. To be honest, I'm kinda worried for just that reason.

O Ninho / The Nest (2016) TV Miniseries. Because I couldn't find a stream to watch online

also Arabian Nights (1974) and Yeelen (1987) for the same reason.

and The Wishing Tree (1976)

Pretty disappointed in this trip. I always feel goofy leaving a store without buying SOMETHING so I bought some things. Have never seen Quantum of Solace because I don't usually like James Bond movies but it was 99 cents on blu ray. In fact they were all 99 cents on blu ray. The Bank Job I have on dvd but wanted to upgrade.

Then I splurged on another movie I haven't scene. I may have gotten hosed on this one. $1.99 for the blu ray 3D version of