Parasite
0%
0 votes
Spider-Man Far From Home
42.50%
17 votes
other
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Surprised to see Ad Astra actually got a vote. I really want to watch Parasite, but I feel like it might be a bit too artsy for me in the same way Roma was last year.

The truth is in here
It's not artsy, just a very wellmade movie with fascinating characters and a great story. It's actually really, really funny as well, I laughed pretty hard at some places. I highly recommend you go see it.

Surprised to see Ad Astra actually got a vote. I really want to watch Parasite, but I feel like it might be a bit too artsy for me in the same way Roma was last year.
Parasite isn't 'artsy'. It's a drama.

I’ll third that, it’s a very entertaining movie, more along the lines of a thriller than a slower moving movie like Roma.

Joker, Joker, Joker.

I do still want to see Jo Jo Rabbit and 1917, though.

who ever mentioned as Other, what s the movie that u rated top mark?

Although a Television Series, Too Old to Die Young was the best out of 2019. Also Atlantique was really interesting.

Official Secrets flew under the radar. The first movie I can say I enjoyed watching Knightly. Snowden, before Snowden was a thing!

It's not artsy. It's a very complex social commentary and layered story telling. As far depiction goes, it's pretty much run-of-the-mill Korean film.

I'm trying like hell to see Parasite before the Oscars. Couldn't find it online, but I think a theater nearby will be playing all the nominees soon

You might find the English ones, doubt there will be a screening for a Korean film.

Correction, I see Parasite still screening in Dallas, if you are somewhere in US, especially North East, I am sure you will find plenty. If Dallas can have it, most major cities should.