Films You Love, But Everyone Else Hates

Tools    

I like these, but they get plenty of hate:

IJ and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Venom
Middle 2 Fantastic 4 movies (need to rewatch though)
Every Brosnan Bond film after GoldenEye
Quantum of Solace
The Heartbreak Kid (Farrelly remake)
Me, Myself and Irene
Green Lantern (been years since I've watched it, though)
I love Me Myself and Irene

I like these, but they get plenty of hate:

IJ and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Venom
Middle 2 Fantastic 4 movies (need to rewatch though)
Every Brosnan Bond film after GoldenEye
Quantum of Solace
The Heartbreak Kid (Farrelly remake)
Me, Myself and Irene
Green Lantern (been years since I've watched it, though)
I love Me Myself and Irene
Out of the Farrelly-directed films I've seen, it might be my favorite (I'm currently watching Kingpin, might comment on that if there's a thread on Farrelly films).

Do you know a substantial number of people that dislike it?

Legend in my own mind
I love 'The running man' although many of my friends absolutely pan me for it..

I love 'The running man' although many of my friends absolutely pan me for it..
It's one of my fave Arnold films.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Junior
Death Wish 3
The Tuxedo
Van Helsin
Speed 2

I don't know if I love these movies, but definitely like and enjoy them.

I second the Fantastic Four movies, though I thought Silver Surfer was better. Let me throw in Grown-Ups.
I will say the movie's Silver Surfer was probably as good as or better than I imagined a movie version would be - not just his look, but they captured his mysterious & etherial personality as well.

Now, Dr. Doom on the other hand... (Darth Vader has always been a better Dr. Doom than any Dr. Doom on film.)

Just a quick addendum to explain that last sentence: George Lucas stated that Darth Vader was directly inspired by Dr. Doom - Lucas even gave Vader a similar origin story. In one Fantastic Four story Doom traps the heroes in a scene where a door opens as Doom is at the head of a well set table as he welcomes them to dinner - Lucas recreated that scene using Darth Vader in The Empire Strikes Back.

Well not personally, but most MoFos seem to diss that movie.
Count me in (for disliking it.)
It's just hard to take a fairy tale chick flick set aboard a real-life tragic ship seriously when there are real movies about the real incident out there like A Night to Remember (1958).

One of my favourite films ever is The House That Jack Built but a lot of people dislike or hate the movie but i assume thats due to the content of the film being very dark and morbid.

One of my favourite films ever is The House That Jack Built but a lot of people dislike or hate the movie but i assume thats due to the content of the film being very dark and morbid.
Saw this a few months ago - think I posted a short review on the "rate the last movie you saw" thread.

I liked it. Such movies about serial killers aren't uncommon, but this was rather creative with a unique feel to it - the suspence and build up of who Jack was narrating to was well done.
It was in the vein of movies like American Psycho as it had a dose of very dark comedy to it, but I had reservations about the ending - still not sure if it was unique or hokey. The setting of the ending was unexpected (which is good) but I'm still not sure if it was a good ending as it seemed a departure (kind of) from the rest of the film (maybe? or maybe not?).

And since I only saw it once... did it cover the fate of the men who were still alive in the freezer (who were set up for Jack's bullet experiment)? Did the cops get to them in time? Did the movie even say or was it one of those things left vague and unanswered?

I knew what you meant about Doc Doom, Cap Steel. I think a slight twist on Doom is needed because a faithful adaptation of him would look like a ripoff of Darth Vader but I don't think making him part of the original crew is it. Maybe emphasizing his role as dictator of a foreign country.

The truth is in here
Part 1: Comedy

Shopping Tour
European Vacation (And to add extra spice: It's actually my second favorite next to the original. Christmas Vacation is nearly on the same level, but has the weakest choice of actors for the kids in the franchise, excluding the reboot which I haven't seen.)
Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes
Wanderlust
American Dreamz
The Interview
White Chicks
The Heat
Rubber
S1m0ne
Sleep With Me
Funny People
Freddy Got Fingered
Piranha (Maybe not hated, but doesn't get enough love)
Dirty Duck
Son Of Kong
The Change-Up
Extract
Nothing
Down To Earth
Lucky Numbers
Vegas Vacation
Antz
Silence Of The Hams
Junior

For me, these are Xavier Dolan’s films, my relatives don’t like them, they say that they are strange and uninteresting, they don’t have action. But I just like it. Choosing a movie for my wife and I is always very difficult.