The MoFo Map

Tools    

Madison, Wis.

At the top right, on top of the slide bar, there's a couple arrows. Click that and it brings up a list of everyone on the map. Clicking a name takes you straight to them
Cool, I see that now, neat feature.

You're in Amsterdam, I always though you were in the U.S. somewhere. It looks like you're having nice weather there...we just got a touch of snow!
Definitely some climate change going on over here, last couple of years the seasons aren't doing what they normally do.

Madison, Wis.

At the top right, on top of the slide bar, there's a couple arrows. Click that and it brings up a list of everyone on the map. Clicking a name takes you straight to them
Cool, I see that now, neat feature.
Yeah, I’m not exactly in Madison because I don’t want to give away my location specifically, but it’s that region.

Surprising how many UK MoFo's aren't from the south east and London area considering everything in the UK revolves around London
Quite a few from the north and Manchester proximity though.

Surprising how many UK MoFo's aren't from the south east and London area considering everything in the UK revolves around London
Those in the South are prolly either too busy working or taking their peacocks for a walk?

Just added a couple cool additions to the map... Jurassic Park has been on there since the start... but added Joker Steps and Ghostbusters Firehouse

A system of cells interlinked
@cricket and I still the only people in MA, it seems...

@cricket and I still the only people in MA, it seems...
Yea it is surprising. I've been going to your area on the weekend for a part time job, quest diagnostics on Forest St.

A system of cells interlinked
Yea it is surprising. I've been going to your area on the weekend for a part time job, quest diagnostics on Forest St.
I worked over in the business park in the early 90s at a little print shop that was a subsidiary of Standard Register. That place is long gone. I drive by there on my way to Westborough sometimes, but haven't driven back up into the business park in forever.

My hometown of Brum does not agree that “everything in the UK revolves around London.”

Or MoFos have better taste than to live in London
I loved living in London. Fantastic city. Only my desire to live in NYC made me leave.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/IMG]

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Wow, this is very nice map.
Sorry, can someone explain how to pin myself?