Who are these actors?

Tools    

Hi,

I have just bought these original photos - but i don't know who the persons/actors/singers on them are. Can anyone help me?

Catherine Deneuve in the top one, Jean-Paul Belmondo in the bottom.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

thanks! do you know which movies they are from?

freedom~empathy~peace
The best place I know of to find out about actors -- and which films they appeared in, is IMDB.com (Internet Movie Data Base).
You just type the name of the actor/actress in the search bar at the top of their webpage, and look through the search results for a matching name. Click on that name, and you'll find a comprehensive list of their films

thanks! do you know which movies they are from?
Belmondo probably in Breathless. Deneuve photo would have to know who the man is for the name of the movie.

freedom~empathy~peace
Oops, apologies OleOlesen -- I misread your question (you want to identify which specific movies these photo's are from). Another possibility for Belmondo would be 'That Man From Rio' (1964). I don't have a suggestion for the Deneuve picture.

There’s an app called reverse image search that may help I have used this app with good results.