The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

A rare picture that portrays me not watching a movie.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

⬆️ When I first saw this photo last summer, I thought to myself I bet @Yoda did this.

A system of cells interlinked
10 Months, as of a few days ago... We sure do love this little character.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
This happened in Pittsburgh not too long ago:

Damn you Primanti Brothers!

Oh, bother.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Wow. That's one hardcore Gremlins fan!

A rare picture that portrays me not watching a movie.
The only time you're not watching movies, you're either holding or looking at a camera, but usually both. How often do you do all three?

I once made a movie of myself watching a movie, because I wanted to be like you.

Legend in my own mind
Can someone remind me how to post pictures on here again?

TIA

Can someone remind me how to post pictures on here again?
You can do it a few ways. Simplest/easiest, though most transient, is if you have them uploaded somewhere else, copy the URL and put it between image tags, like this (without asterisks, which I've added to stop it from processing):

[IMG*]https://www.movieforums.com/images/logo.png[/IMG*]

You can also hit the paperclip icon on the Reply page and attach an image there (and make sure to hit the Insert button after it's done attaching so you can place it inline in the post).

If you don't have it uploaded but want to use the IMG tag anyway, I recommend www.imgur.com for the moment.

Also, if you're ever not sure how someone did something, just go an example of it and hit Reply to quote it, and you'll see how they did it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
10 Months, as of a few days ago... We sure do love this little character.

Those are some blue eyes there.

Suspect's Reviews

Legend in my own mind
Thank you buddy. Couldn't find the post of the last time that I asked this

You can do it a few ways. Simplest/easiest, though most transient, is if you have them uploaded somewhere else, copy the URL and put it between image tags, like this (without asterisks, which I've added to stop it from processing):

[IMG*]https://www.movieforums.com/images/logo.png[/IMG*]

You can also hit the paperclip icon on the Reply page and attach an image there (and make sure to hit the Insert button after it's done attaching so you can place it inline in the post).

If you don't have it uploaded but want to use the IMG tag anyway, I recommend www.imgur.com for the moment.

Also, if you're ever not sure how someone did something, just go an example of it and hit Reply to quote it, and you'll see how they did it.