Movie Puzzle Game.

Tools    

I made alphabetical puzzles on football (soccer) forums, where members had to guess the names of the footballers.

I thought it would be fun to use that format on movies.
So people have to just guess the movie and actors from the puzzle.

If this takes off I won't mind posting more questions, or would appreciate anyone else using the format to make a question of their own.

So, here goes. I have made the first one easy.

A is a thriller movie about a serial killer.
It stars X, Y and Z.

X as an actor is known for being in a famous comedy police movie franchise, raised a baby with two other roommates in other movie and also helped a robot in another movie.

Y recently starred in a popular British drama series, but as a young actress starred in an Italian - American gangster epic.

Z recently received plaudits and awards for her performance in a movie about rape. Several years ago, she played a seductive piano teacher in a French movie.

Guess A, X, Y and Z

A = The Bedroom Window, which I have never heard of.

Y = Elizabeth McGovern

Z = Isabelle Huppert

So X = Steve Guttenberg?

A = Car + California + airport

X = equals an actor who didn’t live to be old.

Y = equals a very beautiful British actress. Much older now, but still very attractive.

Z = actor who plays a politician in the movie. And, surprise, only cares about himself.

Hey gang, I think this is rather a clever game the OP has come up with. Anyone want to join in?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
A = Car + California + airport

X = equals an actor who didn’t live to be old.

Y = equals a very beautiful British actress. Much older now, but still very attractive.

Z = actor who plays a politician in the movie. And, surprise, only cares about himself.

Can you give us some hints?

Can you give us some hints?

Most famous car chase in movie history. Maybe?

Actor revered by men & women alike who died too soon from illness.

British actress recently in a movie with Sarah Jessica Parker that I reviewed positively here. Don’t have time to look up title as I am pushed for time at the moment.

RV are the initials of the guy who played the shady politician.

Most famous car chase in movie history. Maybe?

Actor revered by men & women alike who died too soon from illness.

British actress recently in a movie with Sarah Jessica Parker that I reviewed positively here. Don’t have time to look up title as I am pushed for time at the moment.

RV are the initials of the guy who played the shady politician.

The movie is probably Bullitt, which would make the first actor Steve McQueen, and I think the third actor might be Robert Vaughn. I don't know what actress was in Bullitt.

The movie is probably Bullitt, which would make the first actor Steve McQueen, and I think the third actor might be Robert Vaughn. I don't know what actress was in Bullitt.
Bada Bing! British actress is Jacqueline Bisset.

A is a time travel movie about a serial killer.
It stars X, Y and Z.

X is an actor is known by Star Trek fans as “the man who killed Captain Kirk".

Y was evil in both this time travel movie, and in another time travel movie.

Z traveled by train in a different time travel movie.

Guess A, X, Y and Z

Reminder : You can expand the number of alphabets.

Just for the sake of order, keep movie names from the front side as in A, B, C, etc. and actor/actress name from the back end Z, Y, X, W, etc.

A is a movie about cops, starring W, X, Y and Z.

W has battled dragon, orcs in another movie. In another movie he has battled weapon smugglers with high tech weapons.

X is a former James Bond.

Y has fought aliens in some movies and helped one in another. He fought weapon smugglers and a covert organisation in other and zombies in another movie.

Z has fought zombies in another movie, and helped an alien in another.

What movie is A and who areW, X, Y and Z.

Y and Z = Simon Pegg and Nick Frost
X = Timothy Dalton
Z = Martin Freeman, I guess*

A = Hot Fuzz

*he's hardly a star of the movie. He basically has one scene at the beginning. More of a cameo, but whatevs.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra