Sample this Sample

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Wasn’t anticipating on being so productive today: pardon my double post

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
Things are starting to tighten up. Keep up the good work!

You're already a step ahead of me. I'm still too reluctant to record vocals that don't end up sounding like Satanic alien robots. It sounds good, the beat is nice and thick, and your delivery is cool & confident. I would just put some reverb and maybe short delay on the vocals to give them more 'room,' but I'm not sure how in depth you can get with FX in garageband.

You ready? You look ready.
@re93animator thanks for the input, and I definitely agree. And I’m running through a PreSonus mixer so I can apply effects there and then I can add another layer of effects with GarageBand. I just was feeling the vibe of clean vocals when I was testing the setup.

And I’ve already thought of a second verse, so I’m gunna have to re-record anyhow once I get it tweaked

And I know the feeling about being reluctant to record vocals. I wanted them to sound as tight as possible this time around after my last attempt/fiasco. But the setup works beautifully with my iPhone