Is Black Sabbath 'into the void' the best metal song of all time?

Tools    

Or is it lord of this world?
I cant decide.

Rocket engines burning fuel so fast
Up into the night sky they blast
Through the universe the engines whine
Could it be the end of man and time?

Back on earth the flame of life burns low
Everywhere is misery and woe
Pollution kills the air, the land and sea
Man prepares to meet his destiny, yeah

Rocket engines burning fuel so fast
Up into the black sky so vast
Burning metal through the atmosphere
Earth remains in worry, hate and fear

With the hateful battles raging on
Rockets flying to the glowing sun
Through the empires of eternal void
Freedom from the final suicide

Freedom fighters sent out to the sun
Escape from brainwashed minds and pollution
Leave the earth to all its sin and hate
Find another world where freedom waits, yeah

Past the stars in fields of ancient void
Through the shields of darkness where they find
Love upon a land a world unknown
Where the sons of freedom make their home

Leave the earth to Satan and his slaves
Leave them to their future in the grave
Make a home where love is there to stay
Peace and happiness in everyday

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
No.

Hold on guys, I know which song I should learn to play next.

But I'm still surprised you don't consider Baby Metal the best metal music ever, you weeb!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

No.

Hold on guys, I know which song I should learn to play next.

But I'm still surprised you don't consider Baby Metal the best metal music ever, you weeb!
aw, yeah, im surprise myself to forget my chara in this forum, a total perfect weeb!

but seriously should you have something that can top it, right?. i just can't get rid that songs from my head recently! help me senpai!!

Sorry, but I long forgotten the world of metal and resorted to cute Japanese music that creates the illusion of actually having a good music taste.

Like, seriously, what's the point in listening to metal after you've heard this.

But, yeah, the best metal is drone metal, obviously, and the best drone metal is Boris, clearly only because they're Japanese, and everybody knows Japanese is best at everything (except for providing a big number of cute girls to my country)..

Sorry, but I long forgotten the world of metal and resorted to cute Japanese music that creates the illusion of actually having a good music taste.

aoba ichiko

Like, seriously, what's the point in listening to metal after you've heard this.
as people get older, they turn melancholic and.. submissive? i suppose? xD

But, yeah, the best metal is drone metal, obviously, and the best drone metal is Boris, clearly only because they're Japanese, and everybody knows Japanese is best at everything (except for providing a big number of cute girls to my country)..

boris
but that is technically from feedback III -to- into the void -to- feedback III , again :3
yep pata exist!

but that is technically from feedback III -to- into the void -to- feedback III , again :3
yep pata exist!
Stop being so smart!

Well, for what it's worth here are my favourite metal albums (actually all of them, from best to worst). It's probably missing some titles, because RYM tags are tricky like that, but that's a minor problem:

https://rateyourmusic.com/collection..._h,ss.rd/metal

Enjoy!

Kawaii...

yep pata exist!
Stop being so smart!
learn from the master

that will do for quick sampling. Arigatou.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
It's one of the most Metally metal songs ever written, that's for sure. Either that or the song "Black Sabbath" itself.

Into the Void is downtuned and so juicy though.

Wow, those guys hijacked the thread so shrewdly. Go ahead Juans, she's just a friend.

Sorry, you're on your own now @resopamenic

Hey, it's like Old Home Week at the Japanese-girls-lovers club!
Wow, stop lusting after Asian girls. That's creepy. Seriously, dude.

It was very good at the time it was released, but modern metal has evolved a lot since.

I think my favorite metal song of all time would be Wintersun's Starchild:

it is a perfect balance between atmosphere, aggression, speed, technique, and melodic complexity