What are you having for Christmas dinner?

Tools    

I’m having Beef Tenderloin with Bernaise sauce.

Anybody want to come over and have Christmas dinner with me? You’re invited.

Thanks, but I’m a vegetarian.

In Portugal is normally octopus aka polvo specially in the North, codfish aka bacalhau and piglet aka leitão, the last one is not cultural, is just expensive and very tasty, used for special occasions. We don’t eat much turkey aka peru, we’re more creative, that’s what you get when you actually have culinary.

Christmas lights. Not mine.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Fingers of nasty MoFos who typed nasty things against me this year.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Prime rib, ham, possible crab, plus whatever sides are served.
Mmmmm. That all sounds incredible. Save a plate for me.

Mostly traditional I suppose: As long as I have turkey, stuffing, sprouts, roast potatoes, pigs in blankets and a nice thick gravy then I'm happy.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
We don't have that much money or even a proper kitchen, just this crappy microwave out of the '80s, and presents aren't even a sure thing at this point so... Your guess is as good as mine.

We don't have that much money or even a proper kitchen, just this crappy microwave out of the '80s, and presents aren't even a sure thing at this point so... Your guess is as good as mine.
That’s awful. Sorry, dude.