What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
How do you fit the screen in their?
Don't anybody touch that remote!
My boxers require much space in them, for obvious reasons...

...I'm so fat :'(

You ready? You look ready.
Playing the Sims 2 and oh my goodness. It rocks.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

writing my book

I am watching greese at 4:16 am since I had my b-day party and I invited 4 ppl and me and my friend Sierra are the only 2 of 5 who are still up ^_^

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
TRYING to write a rough copy of a film i'd like to shoot sometime in the next year. \m/Dead among the Living\m/(The working title)

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm trying to render a sunset.......

Which is tough.

I am working on my Macbeth study guide. Honestly.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by nebbit
Oh really
Oh yes. For example, check out my awesome explanation for this quote.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!" (Act V, i, 72)

Well obviously Shakespeare was a tad low on cash, so he decided to include advertisements in his plays. The Dirty Legging Laundromat hired him to put an ad in Macbeth. Clearly "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!" is the ad. Now I know this isn't in teh play, but I get the impression that after Lady macbeth says this a ministrel would walk out and sing a little catchy tune about how The Dirty Legging Laundromat could take out all the spots on your clothes. You know some jingle, sang along with a harp or a lute. the harp would be electric of course and it would blow bubbles.

So whaddya think? Is that an 'A' explanation or what?

right now, listening to Beat It over and over

at what?