What's a male version of 50 Shades of Grey?

Tools    

The truth is in here
9 1/2 Weeks is being brought up as a comparison, but it's much smarter than 50 Shades. The weird dynamic between Rourke and Basinger's characters isn't all fun and play, it highlights how Roarke goes too far and is so into the game he doesn't treat her like a real person.

Adrian Lyne should really make more films. He's such a splendid director.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Just stop lying already. A man making a thread a minute has no time for a gf!

What you need is a film in which the woman sexually dominates the man perhaps.
アンテナ [Antenna] (2004)

And it's actually a meaningful art film, not some shoddy pinku I usually recommend. There, I saved you a lifetime of searching.

PS: Male version of 50 Shades of Grey would be one of countless BDSM JAVs. If she likes them, marry her.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Bitter Moon had bits of role reversal.
Yeah that came to mind, for me it does still feel half like a cheesey 80's erotic thriller but I think the end is quite effective.

Maybe Betty Blue? arguably the original manic pixie dream girl but actually explores what that really means rather more.

If your talking idealised female characters maybe Blue is the Warmest Colour? I kind of suspect part of the reason that was made as a lesbian film was so you could have an idealised feminine/empathic character without the risk of her being viewed as existing for the benefit of a male character.

Maybe not exactly "Male versions" but still interesting takes on the subject:

and

I have not seen the first film, but I have heard of it. If you have not seen Secretary it is a really good movie and I think one of Maggie Gyllenhaals best performances. James Spader also does great in his role as well.

⬆️ Yes, Secretary is an excellent movie.