Kill Bill 3

Tools    

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
learn how to write, your grammer is horrible
Learn how not to be anal bitch.

This may be a little late in the thread to say this but I thought the two movies were godawful and two of the worst movies I've ever seen. Truly a far far far far cry from Pulp Fiction and Reservoir dogs.

Well Kracka, nobody likes every movie. Bud God Awful? Thats going a little far. I mean, theres swords, martial arts, and blood. Even an amazingly horribble story couldnt completley fail with these elements. Of course, it could just the the masculinity talking.

I want to see the anime of Bill's story he had already planned to make.
Anything by Tarantino I want to see but now that David Carradine is no longer with us, who is Quentin contemplating?

In a recent interview with Andy Cohen, Tarantino said that he has an idea for Volume 3, and that the long-discussed sequel is definitely in the cards.

Could this be his tenth and final film, or will he consider it an extension of the Kill Bill series, which he counted as one film?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...dea/ar-BBY2OHS
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I want to see the anime of Bill's story he had already planned to make.
The animated O-Ren Ishii is one of my favorite parts of the first Kill Bill movie. I want to see more stuff like that.