What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Here’s looking at you, kid.
Oh, those. I uploaded all mine to an external hard drive that I can access throughout my house. Forgot about those.....

Although, I don’t have a UHD tv, I would be interested in seeing how that is on a UHD DVD. 🤔

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018) [Blu-ray/DVD]

Because it was on sale for $7.99 in Best Buy's Pre-Black Friday sale.

The trick is not minding
Universal Horror films collection (Dracula, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, The Invisible Man, The Mummy, the Wolfman)
The Fly (Cronenbergs version)
Scream
All for Halloween.
Soon I am able to I have spotted a collection of Documentaries at the local video store I aim to buy.

All John whick movies steelbooks yesterday! They didnt ring up so basically got john wick 3 for free lol.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Got these from Walmart for $6 each. I'd been wanting to check out both for a while.

This movie did not look good streaming to my iPad. So I’m gonna watch it on DVD on my TV & try to see what all the adulation is about. As with The Irishman, I didn’t get it at all.

Not released until February in any event.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I lucked out and got these titles for only $1.00 each at Dollar Tree. I got them because well, some good (and some cheesy) titles for a buck each? Not like the usual crap titles they have...always happens this time of year This is the 2nd year I've seen Dollar Tree have more quality titles.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I bought Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Deadpool 1 & 2, and Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I bought them on Black Friday and meant for them all to be given as gifts for my nephews and little sister ('cept the Deadpool films which were meant for my wife). It appears I'll be keeping them all though. No real complaints.

I bought Peter Rabbit two weeks ago. I hope this will be a good watch.

Those who know me, know why

now I need "Midsommar". The blu ray is still too pricey for me.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Just picked up The Crow on DVD and a blu-ray of Raising Arizona for $3.99 and $4.99, respectively, from Best Buy's clearance bins.

Just {puff} picked up {puff, puff} a Best Buy {puff, puff} clearance bin. {puff} Will have a look {puff, puff} what's in it {puff} when I can {puff} lose {puff puff} this {puff} bloody {puff} security guard!