What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

⬆️ Me too.

I've seen the odd bit of this show and it looks good. I like Peter Mullan and it's funny to see him in something light .

⬆️ I was gonna ask if you’d seen it. It got some good reviews over here & I like her very much & PM, of course. Wasn’t expensive so will give it a shot.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Got this from Walmart because I saw the trailer a few months back and it looked like it would be worth watching. I'm even more interested after seeing a pull quote from Makoto Shinkai on the back cover.

Toy Story 4

After credits from my rewards points, it was only like $3.00.
Did you already see it? I know you're not really a fan of the Toy Story franchise but I feel like you would really like TS4.

Did you already see it? I know you're not really a fan of the Toy Story franchise but I feel like you would really like TS4.
No. It's a blind buy.

A bucket of anxiety
I bought a whole bunch of DVDs recently because we got our computer's DVD player to work and we live close to a thrift shop that sold them for 1.50 each. (USD) I mainly got popular movies I haven't seen yet as well as titles my husband hasn't seen but I have. So yeah, I watched Inception for the first time a few days ago lol

The last DVD I bought probably was I Am Legend. I was quite impatient and went and bought the cam print.