Conspiracy Theories

Tools    

Nothing about the CIA, Military, Vietnam, Cold War?
Yup those were mentioned too, in JFK Assassination: The Definitive Guide (2013)...which looks at all the major and minor conspiracy theories that are out there. I thought the UFO one was out of this world But a small percentage of American's believe it.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
People who believe conspiracy theories have been brainwashed by a top secret organisation that is successfully taking over power, to destroy the world but first by deceiving uncritical minds that don't fully process the evidence. This is also why they take your blood around Christmas time, it profits them, I know this to be true.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Epstein "suicide".

Anyone believe he really killed himself?

Broken cameras outside cell, I've seen posts from tech/camera guys who say failure rates of video cameras are 0.1%.

Too many powerful people involved, did he have to be silenced?

The rich and powerful getting away with paedophilia has been a long standing conspiracy, has it been proven right?

I'm not sure. I do know that the stuff about how the guards could never be that incompetent is wrong, though. I've heard from people who work in and deal with that area, and they say staggering displays of incompetence or oversight are unfortunately quite common.

So, don't really have an opinion, except to say that a lot of the particular arguments, where people just sort of guess as to what sounds plausible in terms of competence or institutional failure, is often pretty off-base.

You would think that with such a high profile potential witness there would have been extraordinary measures in place, even FBI presence.

Also we have the pathologist on TV in the past week saying Epsteins strangulation wounds are much more consistent with homicide than suicide.

I remember the guy who leaked all the stuff to wiki leaks about a decade ago being subject to extraordinarily security, such that even if he attempted to do a press up in his cell he would be restrained.

Maybe Epstein saw nothing to live for and wanted to die but that's a whole different question, why was he allowed to do so?

Very fishy.

Prince Andrew can't escape the association/accusations. Some people are too big to be prosecuted I guess, Trump friendship with Epstein too.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Epstein "suicide".

Anyone believe he really killed himself?

Broken cameras outside cell, I've seen posts from tech/camera guys who say failure rates of video cameras are 0.1%.

Too many powerful people involved, did he have to be silenced?

The rich and powerful getting away with paedophilia has been a long standing conspiracy, has it been proven right?

No way I believe that baloney. How convenient for the elite.

I don't really think the 1% enjoy/do pedophilia as a ritual. But that's a theory that is constantly mentioned, in films, the most famous recent ones, you have for example You Were Never Really Here and True Detective Season 1. I don't really follow news anymore, I had to read about the subject to make a comment. The 50-years old in experience forensic detective says he never saw thyroid fractured bones in victims of suicide by hanging, is commonly attached to strangulation. I mean the two cops both started sleeping in the exact same time the inside cell cameras stopped working? It's an homicide, and I can't say if it's political or not because I don't know how many people have been killed in that exact prison, how common it is, and if many did die, for what crimes exactly? Gang related?

Well we've seen the stats from the movie Spotlight that 5% of priests were pedophiles.

The general estimates are less than 5% of males are pedophiles, much less for women. If true that's a hell of a lot of pedos among the elite.

It sounds like Epstein was the go to for the powerful, royalty, CEOs, powerful Government figures, Sport stars etc. Too many people scared of being named I think, they wanted him silenced.

Epstein "suicide". Anyone believe he really killed himself?
Does it really matter now? Whether he violated his own body or someone else violated him, he’s dead & can’t hurt anyone on earth again, which is a blessing.

Our priest today on All Saints Day encouraged us to pray for someone in purgatory. Maybe I will say a prayer for Epstein.

It's a shame he can't hurt his partners in crime.

You would think that with such a high profile potential witness there would have been extraordinary measures in place, even FBI presence.

Also we have the pathologist on TV in the past week saying Epsteins strangulation wounds are much more consistent with homicide than suicide.

I remember the guy who leaked all the stuff to wiki leaks about a decade ago being subject to extraordinarily security, such that even if he attempted to do a press up in his cell he would be restrained.

Maybe Epstein saw nothing to live for and wanted to die but that's a whole different question, why was he allowed to do so?

Very fishy.

Prince Andrew can't escape the association/accusations. Some people are too big to be prosecuted I guess, Trump friendship with Epstein too.
The hyoid fractures were what did it for me, which are extremely unlikely in an actual hanging. In addition there was no way he could have physically hanged himself. Those "bedsheets" are made to tear apart, specifically to prevent hanging.

Epstein had too many secrets on too many movers and shakers. There wasn't any way he was going ever to get into a courtroom.

What surprises me is the shocking brazenness of the wealthy crony class in this instance, along with the deep state. Their main goal is to squelch any information they want to keep hidden, and to worry about the coverups later. With ready help from their accomplices in big media, they know that in a year from now no one will even remember the story.

~Doc

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I'm not sure. I do know that the stuff about how the guards could never be that incompetent is wrong, though. I've heard from people who work in and deal with that area, and they say staggering displays of incompetence or oversight are unfortunately quite common.

So, don't really have an opinion, except to say that a lot of the particular arguments, where people just sort of guess as to what sounds plausible in terms of competence or institutional failure, is often pretty off-base.
I think it's more than incompetence, they just dont give a damn about the flaws in the system. It's above their pay grade.

The hyoid fractures were what did it for me, which are extremely unlikely in an actual hanging.
From what I can tell there's actually plenty of debate about this: some studies say it's incredibly rare, others find incident rates as high as 67%.

One very important note is that the incidents seem more common among older people, which certainly factors in here and might explain the variance in study results, as well.

There are many conspiracy theories that I personally believe are true.

1. WWF wrestler Owen Hart was murdered by Vince McMahon, Stone Cold, and other freemasons, since he nearly broke Stone Cold's neck in a 1997 Summerslam match. I believe it was an Illuminati blood sacrifice.

He fell over 100 feet and broke his neck when he hit the ropes. Now, you say accidents happen, but don't you find it odd that when he finally did fall off the zipline or whatever, he was well away from the crowd. They even had a full tribute show to Owen in his honor. Looked like a lot of orchestrated work as if they knew he would die.

2. 9/11 was an inside job. This I believe very much to be true. And here are some questions you should ask yourself.

- Why did Anti Aircraft not knock out the plane when it came in US airspace?

- And how does a plane crashing in the top of a building make both completely crumble and fall at the rate of gravity? Bombs had to have been placed on the bottom.

- They invented this scenario to bring chaos to The Middle East.

3. Vaccines

People say vaccines are good for you when in fact there have been proven cases of autism, (the companies actually shoveled out billions of dollars to kids that have been affected by them)

People say it is a conspiracy and that you are a fruitcake because you don't let kids get vaccines, well let me leave you with this story.

My nephew, who is a baby, a completely lucid, and aware and happy baby got vaccinated and right after that he banged his head on the walls, screamed all of the time, among other things. In short, my nephew had become autistic.

My niece was vaccinated. It had given her strange food allergies. Her face would swell up, and she couldn't believe. If it weren't for the epipen, she would have died. The nurse my sister met up with told her, she has only seen these types of outbreaks in vaccinated children.

Bill Gates pushed vaccinations in India which caused THOUSANDS to be paralyzed. From a man that said we need to decrease the worlds population by 10%, I bet he was happy with this result.

Bill Gates father was involved in Planned Parenthood, and the main point of that is population control, population control by killing countless millions of children. Well, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

What they put in the food, chemicals, food additives, to what the planes spray from up ahead (chemtrails) is a way to make us sick, and eventually make us die.

Psych meds such as paliperidone, seroquel, risperdal, abilify are by its very nature designed to decrease your life by making the drugs so addictive that you can't get rid of them. The invega sustenna shot alone has stuff you put in facial cleansers, Some contain aluminum and formaldehyde, both of which can be found in vaccination shots. In short, they trying to kill you, and get rid of useless people deplorable people who do nothing for society.

Eugenics has a history in this country, when Margaret Sanger (Planned Parenthood founder) wanted to eugenecise the African Americans with abortion and contraception, and also the poor. Since they found them as dumb, and useless.

Eugenics.

Population Control.

Freemasons.

Illuminati.

They are very much real. And they want to get to your kids,

Don't vaccinate them, and if possible, homeschool.

2. 9/11 was an inside job. This I believe very much to be true. And here are some questions you should ask yourself.
This is an extremely silly question on so many levels. The planes were already in US airspace and there was tremendous confusion on the day. The military did actually seek permission to shoot planes out of the sky but by then it was mostly all over.

Watching Paul Greengrass's "United 93" gives excellent insight into the Government/FAA/Military response on the day.

Actually another conspiracy on the day is that United 93 was shot down, and the heroic last stand by passengers was bull****. Possible I guess, I don't know.

- And how does a plane crashing in the top of a building make both completely crumble and fall at the rate of gravity? Bombs had to have been placed on the bottom.
Building 7's collapse remains far more suspicious than the two towers.

America is in the business of war and needs an enemy, also they don't want the ME selling oil to China. Now we have a continuous never ending war on terror.

All I know is 9/11 happened, then the US criminally linked it to Iraq as an excuse to invade and also went after the Taliban in Afghanistan. Then due to monumental incompetence in Iraq and Afghanistan completely failed to stabilise both countries leading to a long bloody insurgency in Iraq, then resurgence of the Taliban in Afghanistan. Years later the Arab spring destabilised the Middle east which led to the rise of ISIS in Syria, and due to the US catastrophic handling of Iraq ISIS took over half the country causing another bloody mess. Who knows what's next.

Along the way supposedly Osama Bin Laden was killed even though we cant be shown proof and he was insta dropped in the sea. Maybe he was or maybe he was the phantom bogeyman that never really existed, at least not the way we've been led to believe.

Is that still a conspiracy?
To people in the habit of occasionally investigating common counterarguments, yes.

That's kind of my general response to thegoldenfatty, too. I strongly suspect the stuff about demolitions and gravity was heard, ingested, and accepted, without so much as Googling "building demolition debunk" or anything like that. Popular Mechanics wrote a pretty detailed series of responses to common conspiracy theories on this front.

So, that's always my first question: have you heard these responses, and when you inevitably say "no," ask yourself: why not?

I have to reiterate what Gandalf said about the planes on 9/11: they took off in U.S. airspace and never left U.S. airspace! They were U.S. planes! No one realized the plan of the hi-jackers to turn them into bombs until it was too late.

I don't believe the U.S. has ground based anti-aircraft weapons along our coastlines (I could be wrong about that, but I've never heard of any such thing out side of anti-aircraft guns aboard naval vessels - and those usually have limited range: they are for protecting the ship from low-flying aircraft). I believe our way of dealing with rogue aircraft would be up the the Air Force and their fighter jets. On 9/11 the element of surprise delayed scrambling of fighter aircraft until at least three of the hi-jacked planes had already crashed.

The rest of your issues on this point are valid questions / points.