Lost in Translation Merch

Tools    

Does anyone know where to get this LIT shirt? I saw it up for bids on ebay with a bunch of other signed LIT merch for a large amount of money. If anyone know where I could buy one it would be awesome, these shirts are pretty funny. Here is a pic of it.

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~kak39/l...nslation-t.jpg

email me at: [email protected]

Keith

history *is* moralizing
wouldn't it be easier to make one yrself in one of those photocopy shop, Kinko's or such???

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by porterror
These shirts are pretty funny. Here is a pic of it.
Maybe I've lost my sense of humour but that shirt ain't funny, cool design but not really funny. It'd be pretty hard to find those shirts but check out..........wait no...what?...........ok I just found all these Japanese anime shirts that say lost in translation on them, but they definately aren't from the movie.

Some weird cartoon with big glowing hair...ok then well you're on your own. I checked out google for a while but didn't get much, so at least you don't have to look there heheh good luck

Um I dont know where you found that pic, but it's obviously an army camoflage shirt inside out with the letters written on it most likely added with photoshop. I hope you didnt actually pay $$$ for it. There is nothing official about that shirt. The poster in the top corner is about the only thing official in that pic.

=)

My Movie Poster Blog

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yeah, I'd say if you want to look like Murray in the clubbing scene, just go to an army surplus store or a Dick's Sporting Goods or maybe even a K-Mart or Target on a good day and find an unmarked one and wear it inside out yourself.

Don't bother putting the letters on it. It ruins the effect.

For a real laugh, though, you could always iron on it: VOTE FOR PEDRO. That'd throw everybody off.

Neutral Milk Hotel
I remember i once had a shirt made that said shirt on it. LAUGH OUT LOUD!
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King