MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2019 Season

Tools    

Can't wait for this series. Verlander, Greinke, Cole, Strasburg, Sherzer.... should be a great series if you like tight, low scoring pitchers duels. Now, having said that, it'll probably be a homer fest.

Yeah, who knows, they seem to mess with the baseballs to get the kinds of games they want. Starting to feel really lame.

Astros massive favorites, understandably so. Pitching looks great but Houston's offense seems more likely to overcome their end of it (and their staff is deeper). At least none of the teams I hate are gonna win this year. Still sad we didn't get Oakland, Tampa, or Minnesota in there, though.

What makes you think I hate the Dodgers? To the contrary, they're the next team after the ones I mentioned that I wanted to win, but that was specifically because I want Kershaw to get a ring. You're right about me kinda hating the Pirates, however.

I hate the Cubs, Cardinals, and Brewers. And I promise I have good reasons for all three beyond them just being in the Pirates' division.

I guess I usually don't want to see the Yankees win again, but I'll admit their current incarnation is a lot more likable. I don't really hate them any more.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'd be curious why you hate the Brewers? I see no reason to hate them because we'll, they aren't that great a franchise to begin with. I'm from Wisconsin but I could care less about them. And honestly, the "fans" are super obnoxious actually.

I'd be curious why you hate the Brewers? I see no reason to hate them because we'll, they aren't that great a franchise to begin with. I'm from Wisconsin but I could care less about them. And honestly, the "fans" are super obnoxious actually.
Mostly because of Ryan Braun using PEDs, lying about it, accusing a random lab technician of anti-semitism to try to cover for it, and then somehow still putting out a non-apology apology after all that.

As far as Sports teams as a whole go, I hate the Patriots most, with the Vikings next in line. I'm not sure I truly hate a baseball team, although I'm starting to dislike the Nationals and I really don't know why. Basketball, you can call me a Lakers hater and why not throw in the Cavs.

Also, Alabama has become pretty hated. It just feels like they are a college football Monopoly. Could throw Clemson and possibly Ohio State into the mix too.

That's why I prefer College Bball. Any team can win on any given day.

Congratulations to the Washington Nationals for 4 things

1. Being a wild card team to win the world series

2. Beating the most powerful team in the National and American league. Houston should not have pulled Greinke last night, and having to have played more games to get to the world series compared to Washington, their bullpen was tired.

3. Winning 4 road games in the world series. A feat never having been done before.

And 4. They did it without Bryce Harper. Good for them, and who knows, maybe psychologically they came alive and found their own identity which might not have ever happened if he stayed.

This, is why they say, they play the games.* Great baseball season for juiced balls, overloaded squads, the Astros and Yankees looked like Fantasy Baseball teams, and speaking of which, a great Fantasy Baseball season too. Congrats again to PW who is a fantasy league founding father that never won a championship* and nows won two back to back. Mark you're next, and then its Seds turn.

* if Tampa had Blake Snell we would've won game 5 against Houston, just saying

What a great world series. Nats against the odds showed what determination is. They won just 16 of their first 47 regular season games. Were nearly eliminated twice in the play offs. were down 3-2 in games at one stage of the WS. were down 0-2 in runs. Great to see.

So I'm guessing the 2020 MLB FBB draft 1st 3 picks are gonna be in this order - Trout, Bellinger, and Yelich, only cause Yelich is injury prone. Though he did still finish 1 overall with time lost.

Yeah, reasonable guess. If it's not that it won't be too far from that, I don't think. Unless the Yelich recovery stuff is less than perfect news, I guess.