ahwell’s Video Reviews

→ in
Tools    

New Review!

Pulp Fiction, a classic that we both really wanted to do so why not.

I'll probably just post further updates on this youtube channel on here, instead of spamming the forum with new threads. We both recently watched the Buster Keaton movie The Goat, so we'll probably do that next if anyone is interested.

A system of cells interlinked
Just checked your profile after watching the video, and am just realizing you are 16 years old. You comport yourself like someone much older/more mature. I had you pegged as a much older person.

Mind = blown.

Also, good review!

Just checked your profile after watching the video, and am just realizing you are 16 years old. You comport yourself like someone much older/more mature. I had you pegged as a much older person.

Mind = blown.

Also, good review!
First: co-sign. I'm shocked by your age.

Second: I edited your post so the video would automatically embed.

Third: I'm moving this to the Movie Reviews forum.

Nice job.

Mind = blown.

Also, good review!
Thank you!

You should mary her some day you guys look cute together.
subbed your channel..
I'll see what I can do, thanks.

First: co-sign. I'm shocked by your age.

Second: I edited your post so the video would automatically embed.

Third: I'm moving this to the Movie Reviews forum.

Nice job.
Oops, yeah, it would be better in Reviews section.

Always nice to see fellow YouTubers on this site. What's funny is that I saw this thread as soon as I finished watching the film for the first time!
How did you like it?

Next video should be up shortly, we decided to go Pre-30s theme for the countdown and did five short films:
A Trip to the Moon
A Dog's Life
Un Chien Andalou
Ballet Mecanique
The Goat

Hey, it’s been a while since I posted. As you can see, we never actually did the short films video lol, but just last night we did a ranking of everything nominated for Best Picture at the 2020 Oscars!