🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

I would be the ball of energy that keeps the stranded astronaut alive that is the sole being on that planet that is just really lonely. you know the refrence I hope?
Cool, I do know the one, it's one of my favorites! Good choice.

I've been thinking what ST alien I'd be and my boring answer is, I don't know? I mean most of the aliens on ST the original series were either evil or just humans in colorful clothing. I kind like the rock creature on Savage Curtain

Sounds like Metamorphosis

Back when Zefram Cochrane was an alien from Alpha Centauri - the planetary system where the nearly-identical-to-humans humanoid species was from and who were our "first contact" as discovered by the UNSS Icarus - a star ship launched from Earth. (as per the pre-First Contact retcon)

Doesn't ring a bell. I don't even know what espers are?
The question is, what is a "true" esper? Any species with extra sensory perception would be an esper - so that would include Vulcans & Betazoids. It could also include the current Secretary of Defense!

But, now that I'm thinking about espers, my guess as to who said it in what episode would be: Gary Mitchell in Where No Man Has Gone Before.

The question is, what is a "true" esper? Any species with extra sensory perception would be an esper - so that would include Vulcans & Betazoids. It could also include the current Secretary of Defense!

But, now that I'm thinking about espers, my guess as to who said it in what episode would be: Gary Mitchell in Where No Man Has Gone Before.
Yup, you gotta be right, it must be Where No Man Has Gone Before. You know I've seen that episode many times but couldn't pick up what they were saying, I thought it was something like ESP-ers.

William Shatner Reminds Star Trek Fans What the Franchise is All About

https://comicbook.com/startrek/amp/2...o-asP&ampcf=1/
I love this, and I love what he said about his final words in Star Trek: Generations. I'd read an interview with him years ago where the interviewer was the one who brought it up that as he breathed his last with "Oh, my" he was seeing the "next adventure" and Shatner replied excitedly, "Yes, exactly!" I don't if Shatner had already thought that when the interviewer brought it up or not, but I liked that he basically repeated it in the quote you linked to. As in, the adventure doesn't end for Kirk. I liked that a lot.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I love this, and I love what he said about his final words in Star Trek: Generations. I'd read an interview with him years ago where the interviewer was the one who brought it up that as he breathed his last with "Oh, my" he was seeing the "next adventure" and Shatner replied excitedly, "Yes, exactly!" I don't if Shatner had already thought that when the interviewer brought it up or not, but I liked that he basically repeated it in the quote you linked to. As in, the adventure doesn't end for Kirk. I liked that a lot.
I have no love for that next generation garbage. That's the dumbest movie I've ever seen. It was such a senseless death. I like to believe it never happened.

Captain, feel free to post a quote from tos if you have one.

I have no love for that next generation garbage. That's the dumbest movie I've ever seen. It was such a senseless death. I like to believe it never happened.
Oh, it happened. I didn't like that Kirk went out that way, but...it...happened.

I thought it was a great way for Kirk to go. I liked it that he said something unexpected...'it's been fun'. That was a nice touch as it was like William Shatner was saying to the fans thank you for all the fun he's had playing Captain Kirk.

I tend to lean toward Mesmerized's POV when it comes to Generations.
Didn't like the movie, didn't like the death of Kirk. For something as momentous as Kirk's death, it took place in such a mediocre film with a lackluster plot - they could have at least tried to have connected it to something from TOS or TNG rather than just a generic comic-book-type bad guy (sadly played by Malcolm McDowell whose talent was wasted on this role).

The only thing I liked about the movie was the destruction of the Enterprise (loved the saucer crash landing scene!) - I hated that ship through the whole TNG TV series - the worst Enterprise design ever and one of the dorkiest looking ship's in the fleet.

Oh, it happened. I didn't like that Kirk went out that way, but...it...happened.

Not necessarily. In the Star Trek universe, there's always a way to undo the past.

Not necessarily. In the Star Trek universe, there's always a way to undo the past.
Even in Generations itself, Kirk died twice (but wasn't really dead the first time)... so... yeah!

I have a few minutes until dinner, someone post a ST quote please. I'm feeling lucky.
"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I Feel Lucky?' Well, do ya... Punk?"

What do ya mean that's not from Star Trek? I thought that was one of Spock's catchphrases!