Scifi movie with a computer voice

Tools    

My coworkers are driving me crazy with trying to figure out a movie. Its a scifi movie with a computer voice that says ONLINE in a very specific mechanical tone. Can anyone help me with figuring out this move. They believe it to be from the 90's or earlier.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Not enough to go on IMO. But I do remember Starcraft II saying "online" ...a LOT.

Was the voice male or female?

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
The hover bike in Judge Dredd says that.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I also thought of Wargames, but he never says Online from what I remember.

There's also Electric Dreams, but no "Online" either.

My coworkers are driving me crazy with trying to figure out a movie. Its a scifi movie with a computer voice that says ONLINE in a very specific mechanical tone. Can anyone help me with figuring out this move. They believe it to be from the 90's or earlier.
This made me think of the GREAT movie Batman and Robin (1997) when Alicia Silverstone is trying to access Alfred's computer files. It never says "Online," but does say "Access Allowed" in a very specific tone...