2nd Animation Hall of Fame

Tools    

WAHOO!! Sorry Miss Vicky. I did love Ernest and Celestine, had it at #3.

You guys had some great noms here, I wish I had time to join as there were several films I'd be interested in seeing. Spirited Away would most likely have been my #1 choice, awesome film.

Congrats to whoever nominated it, I'm too lazy to go and look it up.

Yes, great job @rauldc14, and thanks everyone for nominating some really cool films.

You guys had some great noms here, I wish I had time to join as there were several films I'd be interested in seeing. Spirited Away would most likely have been my #1 choice, awesome film.

Congrats to whoever nominated it, I'm too lazy to go and look it up.
Yours truly.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I didn't think it would be so close for the top 3. I was worried Spirited Away wouldn't win even though it wasn't my nomination it is one of my favorite films ever and had at 1 of course.

I'll probably tone it down and go for some more obscure noms in the future now that I've nominated three of my top ten.

I do think we have to thank people for nominating films Miss Vicky hated more than Spirited Away though, especially only winning by 2.

Well this was my ballot....

1. Tower
2. Spirited Away
3. Wizards
4. The Sword in the Stone
5.The Adventures of Prince Achmed
6. Ernest and Celestine
7. Cowboy Bebop
8. The Wind in the Willows
9. Your Name
10. Meet the Robinsons

Congrats on the win, @ahwell.

Still don't like the damn movie. On the bright side, it's now disqualified from future HOFs, so at least there's that.

My Ballot:

1. Ernest & Celestine
2. Meet the Robinsons
3. Your Name.
4. Tower
5. The Adventures of Prince Achmed
6. Spirited Away
7. Cowboy Bebop
8. The Wind in the Willows
9. The Sword in the Stone
10. Wizards

I also wish Spirited would have won a general. I wonder if an animated film ever will, especially since the best aren't eligible anymore.

I also wish Spirited would have won a general. I wonder if an animated film ever will, especially since the best aren't eligible anymore.
I could see Princess Mononoke, Fantastic Mr. Fox, or Mary and Max winning depending on who's participating and what else is nominated.

Would love to do a third by the way. Maybe next year?
Sure. You can never have too much animation.

I could see Princess Mononoke, Fantastic Mr. Fox, or Mary and Max winning depending on who's participating and what else is nominated.
I think Mary and Max has already been nominated in a general HOF. Though I'm not sure who was participating at the time. I think it was before I started joining them.

There would have to be a lot of movies I hate nominated for either Mononoke or Fantastic Mr. Fox to not fall somewhere on the bottom of my ballot.