MoFo Fantasy Football 2019 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Evans, Olsen, and Aglohor combined for more than twice as many TDs as my entire team, including the QB.
That is harsh.

A system of cells interlinked
Another good week for my team after a stumble last week. I was also glad to see I made all the right calls as far as personnel is concerned, with no big point totals left on the bench this week. Onward!

I try to avoid making last-minute changes to my lineup because more often than not I make the wrong decision, but inserting Burkhead and Agholor was definitely the right choice this past weekend. Not that it mattered much with Mike Evans deciding to make up for all the points he didn't score those first two weeks.

Greg Olsen has turned out to be an excellent late-round pick for me. I was worried about my TE situation after Hunter Henry went down, since there's very few reliable fantasy TEs out there, but Olsen's been awesome for me. I feel like he's an injury waiting to happen, but hopefully he can keep doing his thing at least until Henry's back on the field.

I still hate having to play roulette with my RB2. I've been looking at everyone's roster to decide who might be my best trade partner. I'm still hoping someone will emerge from the wire or my bench. (Penny seems the likeliest option with Chris Carson fumbling every week, but he's banged up right now.) If anyone has the RB ammunition to go after Hopkins or Evans, feel free to shoot me an offer.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm not in this league this year, but is it just me or is fantasy football exhausting and more of a luck of the draw than anything?

It's very luck-based from game to game, at least. Skill differences ca, hardly matter for weeks at a time, but they do tend to display themselves over the course of the year (or, sometimes, years). Kinda like poker in that regard.

Definitely more luck-based than baseball, however. Both because of the number of games and because it's head-to-head, which adds the "who am I playing this week?" luck component to the player evaluation and matchup stuff.

Looks like we gonna have a slew of 2-2 teams after this week. Wouldn't expect anything less from this league.

A system of cells interlinked
After receiving a report card that said I would come in dead last in this league, I am glad to be heading into week 5 (already???) sporting a 3-1 record. Let's keep it rolling!

I would've won this week if I'd left Peyton Barber in my line-up but I switched him out for Burkhead the night before.

At least now I've finally shored up my RB2 spot after this trade with Iron City Chuggars. Devonta Freeman has been a disappointment so far this year, but even if he just continues to do what he's done so far, it'll still be an upgrade for me. Chuggars is desperate for a QB, and he also gets a solid WR in Allen Robinson who provides a nice weekly floor. I guess I owe a thank you to @TONGO for dropping Stafford a few days ago or else this deal doesn't get done.

Hey y’all, Iron City Chuggars here.

I forgot about the forum. It’s good to see it up still. I I have three trades pending and pretty much a new team so kinda excited to see how this plays out

Hey y’all, Iron City Chuggars here.

I forgot about the forum. It’s good to see it up still. I I have three trades pending and pretty much a new team so kinda excited to see how this plays out
Hey Josh! Long time no see, hope things have been great for you.

Welp, now McCafferty is having his best game of the year as I play him, same as Mike Evans. Gallman out with a concussion after two carries, too. Maybe it's just gonna be that kinda year.

Is roto football a thing? Because with H2H this player-goes-off roulette thing can hit you a few times more than randomness would dictate and you're just done.