Hello

Tools    

I'm a horror fanatic in need of a good movie forum to create lists on. I'm also interested in reading any and all horror movies lists you guys have created.

Thanks.

Well you missed out by a couple months on the forum wide horror list, which we had 60 or so people vote on.

Here it is.

Also, you can go the lists section and find two horror plus a bunch more. Maybe you're not as stupid as me, but when I first started, it took me months to figure out that if I clicked on a list, I could go the drop down "other list" and select and save a lot more.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I'm one of the few people around here who doesn't like horror movies, but you've come to the right place because there are many people here who love them.

I'm sure a few of them will be along soon to welcome you here, but for now, you can start looking for a couple of top horror movie lists by clicking on the word "Lists" at the top of the page, (in the black horizontal bar). That will bring you to the lists that were voted on by the members here, and there are two different horror lists there. (You can even check off the movies that you've seen on those lists.)

Thanks, you guys. Really appreciate the help and warm greetings.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

welcome to the forums! i like turtles. and cats. not necessarily in that order, but it does help the palate. i hope you find what you are looking for and never ever ever leave. *locks and unlocks the door three times to satisfy my OCD need to feel the door lock itself correctly ...and to quiet the voices*

weeeeeeelcome.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

welcome to the forums! i like turtles. and cats. not necessarily in that order, but it does help the palate. i hope you find what you are looking for and never ever ever leave. *locks and unlocks the door three times to satisfy my OCD need to feel the door lock itself correctly ...and to quiet the voices*

weeeeeeelcome.

I don't have any lists, but have you ever watched Murder Party?
I haven't. It's been catching my attention since it came out, but I just keep putting it off for some reason. I think it's on Netflix now, right?

Is it any good?

A bucket of anxiety
I haven't. It's been catching my attention since it came out, but I just keep putting it off for some reason. I think it's on Netflix now, right?

Is it any good?
Yes, it is on Netflix. It's a good mix of horror and comedy (if you're into funny horrors) It's become one of my favorites and I think it's worth a watch

Welcome new person! Glad to have you here

I'm not a gore horror fan, but I do know where a whole bunch of people are going to be watching and discussing some really gory slashers Check this link out: Slasher Hall of Fame
There's still time to join too as it hasn't started yet...But make sure you read the rules and ask any questions that you have before joining. Welcome to Hotel MoFo

Yes, it is on Netflix. It's a good mix of horror and comedy (if you're into funny horrors) It's become one of my favorites and I think it's worth a watch
Well, now I have a really good reason to watch it. Thanks.

Welcome new person! Glad to have you here

[font=Fixedsys] I'm not a gore horror fan, but I do know where a whole bunch of people are going to be watching and discussing some really gory slashers
Very cool!

Thank you.