THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I might be in the US soon... never been there.

It's probably going to be an ultra-short visit though, just over the weekend. Work-related too. I've been quite busy lately, that's why I've been offline so much. Since I started I've been to Berlin, Poland and Portugal.... and USA. And until recently, I have been working 6 days a week for over a month straight. It's been fun though. And I've experienced so much amazing stuff.

Braga? I hate Braga. Not far from where I live.
I was there when the Danish football team Brøndby played against them.

I might go to Portugal again in January when the team goes on training camp. It will be some other place in Portugal.

Interesting video @John-Connor Nice touch hearing from the astronauts.

But...but....but....why did they leave out the planet Pluto???!? I thought I recently read somewheres that they decided to let Pluto back into the solar system. I mean , Pluto has moons! Only a planet has moons imho.

Sad. Sad. Sad. Soon a whole new generation will only think of Pluto as a dog.

Btw have you heard this ? - only song I've heard with a verse about the planet Pluto - and there's one for Star Trek fans too.

Perfect ! Terrific , don't know how you find them J-C, lol

Well okay then. Me and John Prine are piling in the truck asap. His wife, and kids and dog from Tennessee. And Pluto too.

Fire up the engine and let 'er roll. 😀

Perfect ! Terrific , don't know how you find them J-C, lol

Well okay then. Me and John Prine are piling in the truck asap. His wife, and kids and dog from Tennessee. And Pluto too.

Fire up the engine and let 'er roll. 😀
Yeah Roadtrip!
By the way, I've watchlisted; Witness, Five Easy Pieces and La Strada from your suggestions and plan to view them soon..

I'm sorry but my friend's daughter is downright stupid. She's 23 years old and has a 10-month-old baby. Cutest little boy ever and never is a bother to anyone but his mother, OMG!!!

We were feeding him bits of pizza that I had made by hand and took over there for our Friday night movie watch etc. As his grandmother was giving him pizza, his mother yells in the living room, "Stop feeding him that stuff. He's a baby, not a human!!!" OFG, what the hell is a baby then?

@Yoda

Does your wife or @Austruck crochet? I think if you have a little one, it needs this blanket.

If you have a girl, perhaps Leia...

The Adventure Starts Here!
I crochet, but I haven't done anything that detailed in ages. I mostly do scarves and afghans now--things I don't have to count stitches for.

But if Yoda sees something like this in his Christmas stocking this year, we'll all know who to blame.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Holy cow was this last month super busy for me. My company is moving and I've been working weekends non-stop. Even worked today, but was finally able to go home early and will be off work until the 2nd.

Moving movie gear across the city is not fun. They had all year to get this done and they waited until the LAST POSSIBLE WEEKEND to officially move everything? Give me a break. A positive with the move though is that it cuts 40 minutes out of my commute. So now it's roughly an hour to get home. Getting to the location in the morning will be a breeze now.

Anyways, that's why I've been mostly MIA the last month or so. Plan to finish up my movie year review thread and hopefully be more active here.

Suspect's Reviews