Need advice: how can I stay cool while sleeping?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I wear my sunglasses to stay cool. Because when you are cool, the sun shines on you 24 hours a day!

Because you mentioned feeling hot 24/7, I suggest seeing a doctor about it. It could just be your climate, but it might be a good idea to ask about it.
I can kind of relate, though...
This past summer I felt like I sweat non-stop from the beginning of June to just last week.
(Loving the weather this week: High pressure, low 70's, low humidity! It's 66 in the middle of the day with the sun out right now - doesn't get any better than this!)

I like to take a wet wash rag and pat down my skin - this can be anytime of day - but it's an instant cool down at night without taking the time to take a shower even if it's only temporary.

One weird thing - I never sleep without a shirt on no matter how hot it is. When I was young whenever I slept topless with the fan on I'd always wake up with chest congestion - don't know why. So I've always slept with a shirt on which seems to keep it from happening, even if it's just a cut-off tank top as long as it covers the chestal area.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I just realized that no one has even mentioned slugs.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I was thinking leaches, as in bloodletting like in the days of old. Just find yourself a medieval barber with a jar of leaches and get some good old blood letting going. That a'll cool ya down

Which part of the world you live in ? I guess not Canada Norway Sweden Finland and other cold countries ?