need grammer help

Tools    

Did I say anything wrong in this post?
Before I go and make a fool of myself. I want to make sure about this. Is this some kind of a grammar Nazi thing? I don't get the joke. Here is the post history. I am bubblegum:
Originally posted by Out Of Bubblegum:
Originally posted by Trip:
There is a BATON in vault 111 intro sequence?!?!?!
You can find two of them before leaving the vault.

Originally posted by Sabaithal:
You can find two of them before leaving the vault.
HOOREY ♥♥♥♥ WHAT IS A "TWO"?!?!

Originally posted by Sabaithal:
I don't get it.

https://fallout.gamepedia.com/Security_baton
Literacy...or rather, numbers joke. Specifically the lack thereof.

So, did I say something stupid that I don't get?

If you did I don't get it either but someone certainly can't spell "hooray".
Then again, perhaps that's part of the supposed witticism too??

The Adventure Starts Here!
I assume the person is ESL and misunderstood, not knowing what "two" meant. The username seems to imply this is a plausible explanation.
Seems a little weird that they know what a vault is but not a basic number. An ESL student would have learned numbers pretty early on. Perhaps this person is messin' with our OP?

Update. Based on your replies that I am not a total idjute, I zinged Sabaithal back. He says he was making fun of the intelligence of Trip. A binary joke because of Vault 111. I kinda get it. Sorta. There are 10 kinds of people in this world. The ones who understood that binary joke. And the ones who did not.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Update. Based on your replies that I am not a total idjute, I zinged Sabaithal back. He says he was making fun of the intelligence of Trip. A binary joke because of Vault 111. I kinda get it. Sorta. There are 10 kinds of people in this world. The ones who understood that binary joke. And the ones who did not.

I have to say that your joke here is so much better! Even after your co-poster said it's a binary joke I still don't get its connection. I mean if he had asked where the other 5 batons were after you found the two then maaaaybe. But even that's an extremely limited target audience. Interweb peeps. *shrugs*

My wife was in the grocery store yesterday, and asked the young clerk at the deli for half a dozen chicken wings. The clerk looked puzzled, and said, "What's that?" My wife said, "Six chicken wings." The gal said, "Oh, I never heard that before." It's gotten pretty sad out there, folks...

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
^wow.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

My wife was in the grocery store yesterday, and asked the young clerk at the deli for half a dozen chicken wings. The clerk looked puzzled, and said, "What's that?" My wife said, "Six chicken wings." The gal said, "Oh, I never heard that before." It's gotten pretty sad out there, folks...
Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Imagine how confused the clerk would be with this one.