Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

Who's interested in a Pre-1930s HoF? I'll make a thread and host it, if there's any interest.

It would help support the Pre 30s MoFo Countdown and be fun too.I'm thinking it will be short, easy and simple. I know there are other HoFs going on, so I don't think many will join.

I'd post the nominations as they come in, so that way everyone can see what movies are in the HoF before joining....and...if you've seen any of the movies before you don't have to watch them.

So any takers?

I won't have enough time with Sci Fi 19th and animation HOF
That's cool. And that's why I think it will be real small, lots of Hofs going on right now. I just think it's important to have at least one Hof to support the Pre 30s Countdown. I know I could use to watch more pre-30s stuff.

I may keep an eye on the Pre-30s HOF, just to see if anything interesting gets nominated, but I’m gonna pass on actual participation. Besides the other HOFs I am/will be doing, I just have no real interest in that era.

Who's interested in a Pre-1930s HoF? I'll make a thread and host it, if there's any interest.

It would help support the Pre 30s MoFo Countdown and be fun too.I'm thinking it will be short, easy and simple. I know there are other HoFs going on, so I don't think many will join.

I'd post the nominations as they come in, so that way everyone can see what movies are in the HoF before joining....and...if you've seen any of the movies before you don't have to watch them.

So any takers?

Yeah I'm pretty backed up right now, I'm a little reticent to join a silent film Hall of fame because Silent films are somewhat draining. If you did decades I'd be willing to do the 10's one(because those are definitely going to be short).

But I'll think about it.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé

So any takers?
my experience of Pre 30s are mostly comedies and well known horror films so doing an HoF would be ideal. So I'd be in.

my experience of Pre 30s are mostly comedies and well known horror films so doing an HoF would be ideal. So I'd be in.
Cool! That's 3 members counting myself. Hopefully a few more join, but it will be small and so easy. I'll make the HoF thread now.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
What's our next specialty HOF? I think Japanese films need one at some point.

I am interested in Documentary Part 2 one as well.

Yup, either of these I would do.

I'm going to do a Golden Age Comedy (1952-1977), after that VHS/Video Store era (1978-2000) and then modern era (2001-2020)

If I could make a recommendation for you or for someone else, instead of going region maybe go director. Akira Kurosawa would be a great starting point for a directors series

@Citizen Rules and I have been pondering over doing a Cult Classic HOF since we did the 80's Teen film and when Joel did the B-Movie Part 2 HOF..

If anyone is interested, we will have the thread up soon.. I hope by this weekend.

I hope many participate!

What's our next specialty HOF? I think Japanese films
VHS/Video Store era (1978-2000) and then modern era (2001-2020)
Akira Kurosawa would be a great starting point for a directors series
Would join any one of these 4 hofs mentioned ^

What about a Stand Up Comedy Special HoF? Would anyone be in?
As in, movies about stand up comedy (i.e. The King of Comedy) or actual recordings of stand up comedy acts?