Anyone else think Terminator 6: Dark Fate will suck?

Tools    

Characters: Butch McFeminist vs. The T-Soyboy

CGI: Cheesy. T-2 is 30 yrs old and has better graphics

Storyline: Who even cares?

This is the Hollywood SJW reboot. Make sure to grab a Starbucks frappuccino and slip into some skinny jeans before you go see it.

"Butch McFeminist"

It's Sarah freakin' Connor, you goon. She was literally one of the best things about the first two movies!

I was actually referring to Mackenzie Davis.

One thing is for certain.. it will surely have a DARK FATE at the box office.

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Guess you can say, that'll be Judgement Day.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The trailer looks bad so far...

Welcome to the human race...
If it does, it won't suck anywhere near as much as being the kind of person who unironically uses the term "soyboy".

Well the good news is that it looks like they've actually taken inspiration from Fury Road and John Wick. So this should be a step in the right direction from the last three Terminator films.

The big issue for me is this...

Budget$160–200 million[2]

It really doesn't look like a 200 Million dollar movie

The truth is in here
I was actually referring to Mackenzie Davis.
But if Sarah Connor was introduced in this movie, I feel like you would complain about her too. Doesn't she fit your description more of someone being "butch"?
It shouldn't matter if the sidekick is male or female. If her character is likable (which by the way, we know nothing about her yet), I see no reason why she shouldn't be as strong as Arnold or Sarah Connor for that matter.

And yeah, I agree with Iroquois, please knock of that "soy boy" bulls'hit. There are just as many obnoxious meat eaters as there are vegans, let's not put everyone in the same box.

I do feel like it will suck, yeah. Just a default response – I haven't seen the trailer and know nothing about it.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I'm reserving all judgment until I actually see the thing.
At which time you'll realize you've wasted your money. I'm not planning on going to the theaters to watch it. I'll wait until it becomes a Torrent file or shows up on Showbox. I dont buy garbage.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I derno. After Rise of the Machines, my disappointment in Salvation, and capping off with Genisys I have little hope. But fate is what we make, they say, so we'll see I suppose I'll wait a few weeks after release and see what the buzz is at the time then decide if I'll wait for Amazon streaming.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

But if Sarah Connor was introduced in this movie, I feel like you would complain about her too. Doesn't she fit your description more of someone being "butch"?
It shouldn't matter if the sidekick is male or female. If her character is likable (which by the way, we know nothing about her yet), I see no reason why she shouldn't be as strong as Arnold or Sarah Connor for that matter.

And yeah, I agree with Iroquois, please knock of that "soy boy" bulls'hit. There are just as many obnoxious meat eaters as there are vegans, let's not put everyone in the same box.

If Linda Hamilton was first introduced in the movie, of course I would complain about her. But she has a history of being in the good first two films, so that's not the case. Although I did prefer her as the doe-eyed young woman in T1. Don't care for tough women roles.

"Soyboy" implies that his body has estrogen running through it. He looks like a wimp compared to Arnold or even Robert Patrick. It's odd the casting team also picked a Chicano.

The movie has a blatant sociopolitical agenda. Typical modern Hollywood.

The truth is in here
Now you're calling someone "he". Who? It can't be Mackenzie Davis, she's a woman.

"Don't care for tough women roles"

That is your problem right there. You're mistaking your preference for what kind of characters you like for the movie having some kinda "liberal SJW agenda".

And what the hell does it matter if they put a Chicano in the cast? Does it ruin the Terminator universe to include someone of Mexican descent?

I don't care what "soyboy" means, I know what it means already. It's a pointless buzzword that gets randomly thrown into arguments and dumbs down the intellect level of all discussion.

Now you're calling someone "he". Who? It can't be Mackenzie Davis, she's a woman.

And what the hell does it matter if they put a Chicano in the cast? Does it ruin the Terminator universe to include someone of Mexican descent?
You can't read between the lines, can you? Obviously I'm talking about the Mexican guy playing a terminator. And there's no problem having someone of any descent in the movie. That's an implication you thought up. I said it's odd for a Terminator to be a Mexican. Arnold looked like a powerful cyborg while this new dude looks like a farmhand.

"You're mistaking your preference for what kind of characters you like for the movie having some kinda "liberal SJW agenda". "

James Cameron himself said the movie is reflecting women empowerment. (While the original was purely just a sci-fi movie for our entertainment) And it's clear the reboot is aimed to be politically correct just going by the cast of characters. It will fail just like the Ghostbusters reboot did. Iroquois can dream otherwise.