Name the Actress

Tools    

Phoebe Cates

Jennifer Warren

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Marian Seldes
Another New York stage actress who appeared in some television and film. She also taught acting at Juliard, had some famous students in her tenure. She won a Tony and was nominated for several more. Her TV credits start in the 1960s but I know her from her appearances in the '90s and later. She did a "Law & Order" and a "Fraisier", "Sex and the City", she can be seen in a couple Wood Allen flicks (Celebrity and Hollywood Ending), Tom McCarthy's The Visitor, and Mike Newell's Mona Lisa Smile.

OPEN FLOOR

Primarily a television actress who was around a lot in the late 60's and 70's...she did guest roles on Gunsmoke, Mannix, Banyon, and The Rockford Files, and The Partridge Family. She also played Sally Field's kid sister in a TV movie called Maybe I'll Come Home in the Spring. She also had small roles in films like Alice Doesn't Live Anymore, The Ultimate Warrior, and Consenting Adults. Here's a shot from her guest spot on The Partridge Family: