Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

^^The first pic is fantastic^^

I've started watching another non-English police drama. It's Italian. Needless to say, there's the occasional beauty to espy. This is the lead.

Miriam Leone

I know it's kind of cheating a little, but I thought they deserved a post each. Episode 2 decides to up the ante by adding this lady to the screen.

Elisa Sednaoui

I don't know if I dare watch episode 3.

I know it's kind of cheating a little, but I thought they deserved a post each. Episode 2 decides to up the ante by adding this lady to the screen.

Elisa Sednaoui

I don't know if I dare watch episode 3.
That is what I call upping the ante .

OK, forget episode 3, they trumped themselves later in the very same episode. That's these three. In one episode. Honestly, she looks better in most of these pics than she did on the show as they did their very best to make her look 'plain' or 'mousey'. They failed, obviously. That said, I can't find a pic which shows her legs off as well as she does in the episode. Amazing.

Tiziana Piergianni

Nose rings: no thanks .
I didn't see the nose ring until you mentioned it, but I think she's so sweet, I don't care! As it is, I had to replace pics 1,3, and 5 because the source I was using for some reason decided to take them back! Curs! I shake my fist at them! Anyway, in the replacement pics, there seems to be no nose ring at all if it helps. So, no silver metal nose bogey there.

Well, Suspect, Sabrina Lynn, eh? Very fine, and concerning her, to quote De Niro, "I've heard things."

Honeykid, all three ladies are beautiful and brand new to me, so I'll be looking for them...at least in pictures online.

NedStark09, you've got some of my favorite famous beauties there, especially Kristen Stewart, Yvonne Strahovski, Zooey Deschanel, and Emilia Clark. But Amber Heard is my very favorite of the entire group. She is one of the best-looking women I've ever seen. Speaking of whom:

I do realize some pics may not be up to date but bare in mind the women in them were hot or beautiful at the point when the picture was taken. I mean Raquel Welch is and older lady now but back when did that movie 100 rifles she was so hot thats all men in tv and movies would measure beauty by was her.

I do realize some pics may not be up to date but bare in mind the women in them were hot or beautiful at the point when the picture was taken. I mean Raquel Welch is and older lady now but back when did that movie 100 rifles she was so hot thats all men in tv and movies would measure beauty by was her.

It should be possible for us to appreciate female beauty from a different era without the need for a disclaimer, shouldn't it ?

Im 41 years old Ive seen allot the most paid actresses today working in there hottest prime but I can also find beauty in womens in the 30s and 25 range. Its when the young teen types that are hot for todays youth is when i really have no idea about.

Elisha Cuthbert.
Not sure why her career didnt turn out to be more after The Girl Next Door film and her roll on hit tv series 24. I think she was most hot during her Maxim shoots. She now can be seen on The Netflix series The Ranch. She is not fat but age and children just changes but still think she should have been in more things. Odd how some actresses get roles and others dont.