The 19th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I had Angel Face at 7, again, liked it but high quality noms.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I had Return To Paradise at #5

Also had Angel Face at 9th. Not out of dislike, it just simply ended up there having not a single film I didn't like in the bunch

Oh! too low...well there were some pretty great noms this time around. No surprise I suppose I had it at #3. I love classic film noir and I was glad to see some diversity. Thanks for nominating it @neiba

Oh! too low...well there were some pretty great noms this time around. No surprise I suppose I had it at #3. I love classic film noir and I was glad to see some diversity. Thanks for nominating @neiba
Wow, you voted it higher than Neiba even... I read your older review of it and I guess you’ve warmed up to it then?

Wow, you voted it higher than Neiba even... I read your older review of it and I guess you’ve warmed up to it then?
Yeah, it's weird in that I kinda hated it on the first go. I guess I was in a mood for a different type of noir, it's more of a noir-thriller.

Had Open Range at 8. It was good, but clearly the worse of the two westerns nominated in my opinion.

Open Range should have been higher. I think I had it at number 2
yes, you did have it at #2

BTW, I'm at work so the graphics this go ahead are going to be a bit bland.
Sorry for that.

Raging Bull
Nominated by jiraffesjustin
49 pts

Voting scores: 10th, 6th, 5th, 3rd, 9th, 8th, 3rd, 5th, 2nd, 10th

No no no no Raging Bull was my #3 but it’s also in my top five favorite movies. Two voted it last?!

I had Raging Bull at #9...BUT I do think it's a well made movie, but very specialized in that it seems to be a very personal film for the director. Unfortunately I had no connection to the boxer or professional boxing history. I've even forgotten what his name was. If I was a boxing fan I might have liked it more.