John Connor's Top 250 of All Time

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
# 9

The Indiana Jones Trilogy 1981-1989 Directed by Steven Spielberg

1h 55min | 1h 58min | 2h 7min | Action | Adventure
Writers: Lawrence Kasdan, George Lucas, Jeffrey Boam, Willard Huyck, Gloria Katz
Cast: Harrison Ford, Karen Allen, Paul Freeman, Sean Connery, Denholm Elliott, Alison Doody, John Rhys-Davies, Julian Glover, River Phoenix, Kate Capshaw, Jonathan Ke Quan Amrish, Dan Aykroyd, Akio Mitamura, Michael Yama

I love the first and third movies in the Indiana Jones trilogy, but I think the second movie (Temple of Doom) is only okay.

BTW, I love the posters you included for these movies.

# 3

Back to the Future Trilogy 1985-1990 Directed by Robert Zemeckis

1h 56min | Adventure | Comedy, Sci-Fi
Writers: Robert Zemeckis, Bob Gale
Cast: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Claudia Wells, Thomas F. Wilson, Crispin Glover, Mary Steenburgen, Lea Thompson, Elisabeth Shue, James Tolkan, Matt Clark, Christopher Wynne, Sean Sullivan, Mike Watson, Foster Freddie, Marc McClure

The first movie from the Back to the Future Trilogy is great, the second movie is good, but not as good as the first movie in the trilogy, but IMO, the third movie is only okay.

# 2

Star Wars: Original Trilogy 1977-1983 Directed by George Lucas, Richard Marquand

2h 11min | 2h 4min | 2h 1min | Action | Adventure | Fantasy
Writers: Lawrence Kasdan, George Lucas, Leigh Brackett
Cast: Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Peter Cushing, Alec Guinness, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, Peter Mayhew, David Prowse, James Earl Jones

I love that you used the Star Trek actors to announce the Star Wars movies.

Oh my god how adorably young is MJF in his little tuxedo there?

Love the Terminator films, Rear Window and the Back to the Future series. Used to love both Predator and Pulp Fiction. Predator I've gone completely off and found it a real slog last time I tried to watch it. Love for Pulp Fiction seemed to be very much on the wane as well but not seen it for a long time now and needs a rewatch to see where I'm at with it

Congrats on completing your list
Haha he is, not sure who that is beside him but I think maybe a young Rebecca DeMornay..
Thanks JD!

@John-Connor that was one helluva rockin list! Nicely done!!!
Thanks CR! With all the movies you've seen and reviewed, I would love to see your 100 or 250 someday, it's more important than you think to document your movie knowledge!

'Grats on finishing the list, lots of movies on there I both own and like
Personally not keen on the multitude of multiple entries but hey, it's your list not mine innit

'Grats on finishing the list, lots of movies on there I both own and like
Personally not keen on the multitude of multiple entries but hey, it's your list not mine innit
Thanks! I was going through the C's on Jd's 'masterlist', but couldn't find Chypmunks entry..

You and I have the same favorite movie, and I'm also very fond of Pulp Fiction, T2 and Once Upon a Time in the West. I'm going to have to look through your top 200.
Cool cool cool, lemme know what you think of the other 247..

Thanks! I was going through the C's on Jd's 'masterlist', but couldn't find Chypmunks entry..
Might do one one day ... but it's probably not that likely

Congrats @John-Connor -
@Citizen Rules said it for me.

Thanks also for allowing me to have some fun with the cats and the Milk Duds.

Great job- this is how it's done!
Thanks for being a great viewer lenslady , cats and chocolate are always welcome in my threads..

Congrats on finishing your list, JC. Lots of good films there and, because I've mellowed in my old age, lots of rep for tied spots and grouped films.

Congrats on finishing your list, JC. Lots of good films there and, because I've mellowed in my old age, lots of rep for tied spots and grouped films.
Mille Grazie!

I really like Blast From the Past, if I made one of these countdowns that movie would make it for sure.
Ok, that's one plus Citizen Kane I assume, so only 98 left, and you're good to go CR..