favourite female antagonists

Tools    

I'm hosting a themed party where everyone has to dress up as a fictional villain and I am struggling to come up with one for myself. All of the ideas I've had seem too complex to put together/pull off. I'm a petite female with shoulder length black hair and would prefer not to wear a wig.HELP

Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest), O-Ren Ishii (Kill Bill: Volume 1), Regina George (Mean Girls), Kathryn Merteuil (Cruel Intentions)

Some great suggestions thus far - wish I could add to them but alas, the brain is simply not in gear today.
Alternatively just dress as you normally do and turn all the guests away at the door telling them the party is cancelled. Guarantee they will all regard you as some sort of villain, just not a fictional one

edit: just thought of one (though not really petite) -

edit: and another (deffo petite this time) -

Hooray, my brain is apparently still alive after all

edit: omg, a third (admittedly a somewhat less serious suggestion) -

Ok, th-th-that's all folks

Mrs. Mott from The Hand that rocks the Cradle will always be my favourite.

She had a specific but simple dress. White shirt tucked in cream pants and sweater wrapped around her shoulder.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Jane the Ripper from Accident Man

Angela from Night of the Demons

edit: and another (deffo petite this time) -
I nearly missed this one – brilliant, scary horror idea that was.

You run the risk of electrocuting yourself on the light fittings if you wear that outfit to a party though.

Maybe pushing antagonist a little but...

..or if you really don't want a wig and are feeling a little risqué...

You run the risk of electrocuting yourself on the light fittings if you wear that outfit to a party though.
But you'd look good .

Don’t limit your options, You can always go unisex, for instance, Vincent Vega.

Or Alex from Clockwork Orange, there is an added bonus with this costume, you can drink white Russians all night long plus you can hide a small purse in the cod piece.