Only for those who saw Spider-Man Far From Home

Tools    

THIS DISCUSSION CONTAINS SPOILERS.

Couldn't Spider-Man be proven innocent from Mysterio's video claiming Spider-Man, not he, was responsible for the destrucyion of London? Simple steps are listed:

1. Pull up Stark records and prove Beck worked at Stark in hologram technology instead of being from a multi-verse.

2. Find local video evidence showing the elemental's hologram being destroyed from within.

Put the two together, Beck obviously staged it. Nick Fury or Stark Ind. Could easily get such information.

You ready? You look ready.
This is The Daily Bugle we are talking about here. TMZ styled journalism that prints first and ignores questions. It is the very definition of FAKE NEWS!

But I like what you're saying. I really do.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Bugle isn't the only news station on Earth-616, so Spidey has bery little to worry about other than one station in his own home.

Thanks, tho.

It was more a quote on today's tabloid or fake-online journalism phenomenon.

They might also be trying to make Spidey the new Tony Stark(not Iron man, but Stark like character who was known to everyone) and the leader of new Avengers. I mean, Tony wanted him to take over. Happy said that too. They might be testing to see how the fans react to that idea incase they want to make Avengers movies again.

THIS DISCUSSION CONTAINS SPOILERS.

Couldn't Spider-Man be proven innocent from Mysterio's video claiming Spider-Man, not he, was responsible for the destrucyion of London? Simple steps are listed:

1. Pull up Stark records and prove Beck worked at Stark in hologram technology instead of being from a multi-verse.

2. Find local video evidence showing the elemental's hologram being destroyed from within.

Put the two together, Beck obviously staged it. Nick Fury or Stark Ind. Could easily get such information.
Depends what there intension with the future plot is I would say.

If its that Spiderman be a fugitive from justice then yeah I'd agree the above would be good evidence against that. I suspect though the story will actually be that Parker/Spidey will be facing more public discontent in the following film, people who won't believe evidence of his innocence.

"He was close friends with Stark, they altered the records to hide his crimes"

"Fake footage altered by Stark tech to defend a murderer"

it will end up more a story of public opinion rather than actually proving his innocence.

Also, Peter could turn up at a big event as Spiderman and have a skrull there as Peter at the same time, 'proving' that he isn't the friendly neighbourhood web-slinger.

Also, Peter could turn up at a big event as Spiderman and have a skrull there as Peter at the same time, 'proving' that he isn't the friendly neighbourhood web-slinger.

I like that idea.