What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Had to look this one up as I've never heard of it. Looks grim, but interesting.

The Leftovers. Been meaning to binge it and ideally would've done so leading up to the finale recently, because I've had one or two things spoiled for me anyway (d'oh). No idea how serious they are, though. Anyway, I've watched the first two seasons in a little over a week, and should finish the third (and final) season by the end of this one.

A system of cells interlinked
Breaking Bad

The Leftovers. Been meaning to binge it and ideally would've done so leading up to the finale recently, because I've had one or two things spoiled for me anyway (d'oh). No idea how serious they are, though. Anyway, I've watched the first two seasons in a little over a week, and should finish the third (and final) season by the end of this one.
I never made it through the pilot of this show. Maybe I should try again.

Maybe, but it's definitely not for everyone. Both because it's an emotional wrecking ball and not always pleasant to watch, and because even apart from that, it operates on a weird frequency that you vibe with, or don't. Most of the shows I love I think are objectively good and will be appreciated by anyone with any taste in television, but this is one of the shows I love that I wouldn't recommend unambiguously.

Only Fools And Horses. Great British comedy, i've got every episode including the Christmas specials.
I would watch that all the time when I was younger. I used to watch each season over and over haha!

I am currently watching a lot of Futurama actually, I had not seen much of it before.

Only Fools And Horses. Great British comedy, i've got every episode including the Christmas specials.
I would watch that all the time when I was younger. I used to watch each season over and over haha!

I am currently watching a lot of Futurama actually, I had not seen much of it before.
I've never watched Futurama, maybe I'll give it a go.
My fave episode with Del & co has to be To Hull And Back. Has me laughing each time i watch it

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
GLOW

Yeah...not how I remembered my Saturday afternoons.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I've burned through ST: DS9, ST: Enterprise, and recently finished ST: Voyager. All partly background noise and I rarely restart if I missed sections but I might restart a show the next day if I fell asleep lol.

I finished The Umbrella Academy this past weekend. Not bad actually, but a bit of a watered-down Legion on the weird factor. A few weeks back I knocked out The Expanse, S3. I'm passively considering getting into Battlestar Galactica (reboot) in the next few weeks. Not sure on that yet.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I'm really enjoying Rick and Morty, which I'm watching whenever it's on .

New season of Veronica Communist Mars.

Sigh...I used to really like this show. New season is... not very good.
I take it it's getting a bit too political? That's turned me off certain shows.

A system of cells interlinked
I take it it's getting a bit too political? That's turned me off certain shows.
I almost expect it these days, but a show that used to be pretty subtle with that stuff is now way too on the nose. Having a guy say "Make Neptune Great Again" or something close enough to that to have me rolling my eyes and correctly guessing he is a villain in the first 30 seconds of the first episode is a far cry from the excellent mystery-driven early seasons. The characters also hang out at a bar called "Comrade Ducks", routinely wear red stars, and take shots at Republicans every 3 minutes.

They can do what they want with their show, of course, but they could at least try to be kind of subtle about it.

That said, Bell is a competent actress, and she does have fun with the character, and the show still maintains its Noir trappings, which is what drew me to it all those years ago.